Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Yeah but your game's corrupted anyway :).

Those toilets are on purpose. Got a load of CCTV in there now too. Never know when George Michael might turn up.

I did realise that even though I didn't buy anything from Shampoodle (or Kicks), others in my town probably did.

Cool.

The wife gave me a good idea, if you are stuck with wondering what to do about the extra rooms in the museum... use them as glorified Wardrobes! I have a room for Socks, Shoes and Trousers, one for hats and helmets, one for tops and outfits and the other for Accessories! :)

Looking for a big Turnip price this week peeps, keep us informed I have 1.5m bells riding on it...!! I feel a bit poor, only have 500,000 left in my bank! :o

• Upvote 1

I have a new 3DSXL console!

I have Animal Crossing!

I have Peaches, Durians, Apples, and Oranges!

I want to come to your town, gather some stuff, and then cast you aside like a used sock!

Add me 3368-1786-5896!

Have you copied everything across, as I'm sure I had you as a friend already... just want to make sure so I can delete or re-add as I've got a full list at the mo even though some people have still not added me back.

Incidentally, anyone else reading, let me know if you're awaiting a response from me :)

Also, if anyone particularly cares about their HHA score, I only asked Lyle about the grading today and realised the basement doesn't count. So I might have to move my arcade upstairs and all my fortune cookie stuff into the basement (or a museum room).

I found someone through Streetpass with loads of astro stuff, so my space and astro room is now coming along nicely too.

Cool.

The wife gave me a good idea, if you are stuck with wondering what to do about the extra rooms in the museum... use them as glorified Wardrobes! I have a room for Socks, Shoes and Trousers, one for hats and helmets, one for tops and outfits and the other for Accessories! :)

I have a museum room set up as ROCK & METAL exhibit.

It's where I keep precious stones and ores.

• Upvote 2

I found someone through Streetpass with loads of astro stuff, so my space and astro room is now coming along nicely too.

Was it me? We Streetpassed on Saturday apparently. I have a fair bit of Astro stuff in the upstairs room.

My brother has a house in his HHA that has the basement set up with the horrible dirty walls and floor, a teddy bear and a camera. Grim but :lol:

Have you copied everything across, as I'm sure I had you as a friend already... just want to make sure so I can delete or re-add as I've got a full list at the mo even though some people have still not added me back.

Sorry, not copying stuff across as my son now has my old 3DS. Please delete 'tyagi' and re-add using the friend code below :)

Sorry, not copying stuff across as my son now has my old 3DS. Please delete 'tyagi' and re-add using the friend code below :)

No problem, will do it later.

rjpageuk, didn't I give you all my modern furniture? Or was that someone else? I gave out a shit load of furniture the other day, might have been tetchy...

kerumba, I think it was Friday we streetpassed, must have been waterloo, maybe you only got the streetpass on the saturday as I didn't take my 3DS anywhere at the weekend. It might have been your house, can't remember but I stopped as I ordered the maximum, going to have to clear out some of my other streetpassers later. I got bed, floor, CD, shelf but couldn't get anymore as I also got a weird doll from someone else as I've inadvertantly started collecting those now too.

Someone on my streetpass has a slightly worrying upstairs hospital thing, with a drip and teddy bear and stuff, looks like a children's ward, they either have a sick kid or were sick as a kid or something. I wonder what a psychologist would say about some of the choices people make in this...

Finally got my silver watering can. Also got a patterned tree stump last night which contributed to a nice surprise this morning

Mushy Mushrooms!

Now with my silver can in tow I can really start organising my flowers. Having a nightmare to decide what to build and where. Trees will be chopped!

Bell prices suck. Also randomly picked up a HHA on streetpass from what I can only guess was in hospital today as I spent nearly 6 hours there with a service user today after she had a fall and no one at work has AC as far as I know...

I've added Tyagi, Bigshimmerywall and Blobcat to my friends list.

What on earth are you supposed to do with doubles items that you can't sell? I'm stuck with a load of stuff taking up precious space now, and have no idea what I'm supposed to do with it all?