Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

Fed up with not getting any new public works projects suggested by your underlings? Try this cheat then:

>> http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/7go1h6/pop-facts-animal-crossing-new-leaf--swimming-for-suggestions

"This is Animal Crossing though.
We ... encourage you NOT to do stuff like that.
Hey, I know what you're thinkin'.
"This is MY game. I can do whatever I want!"
Look, I hear ya, pal, loud an' clear, but we got rules here.
And they ain't negotiable."
Don-resetti.jpg
  • Upvote 2

Anyone around who can open their gates for a bit? I need to take Katie to another town, and wouldn't mind offloading my perfect cherries too, so preferably someone who doesn't have cherries as their local fruit.

Well I've not been on AC much this week due to moving back into my house.

So I'm going to make up for it today. It's taken about 2 hours to buy turnips this morning.

I've blown 3million Bells on them! I'm hoping for some good prices in my town so I don't have the hassle of going to another town to sell.

I thought I'd be sick of the game by now but it's still holding my interest.

Squigs, are you still collecting modern/modern wood furniture? I have a load here if you want to drop by?

EDIT: Sorry, I think I've got you mixed up with someone else!

Yup, definitely not me, thanks though!

I'm on the lookout for a cabin bookcase and a cabin couch to complete my main room, if anyone has those going spare?

My current K.K. collection:

K.K. March

Space K.K. x (1 spare)

K.K. Metal

K.K. Adventure

K.K. Milonga

K.K. Synth

Forest Life (1 spare)

Anyone fancy trading?

Oh, and it's worth noting that if you go to see K.K. with other players, the host won't get a copy of the track that gets played :(

edit - left one of my spares at Chooch's!

Sorry I had to fly last night, Donut. I have KK Groove if you'd like it. Are they orderable at the supermarche?

You can re-order, and I'll take Groove, thanks. Gates are open, but give me a minute to take my tunes out of my player - you can't do it with someone else in your town!

My current K.K. collection:

K.K. March

Space K.K. x (1 spare)

K.K. Metal

K.K. Adventure

K.K. Milonga

K.K. Synth

Forest Life (1 spare)

Thanks for that!

Anyone fancy trading?

Oh, and it's worth noting that if you go to see K.K. with other players, the host won't get a copy of the track that gets played :(

edit - left one of my spares at Chooch's!

Thanks!

Can you only plant so many trees at a time?

I'm trying to build a perfect peach money farm but I'm not getting the option to bury the fruit anymore.

The game seems to do a silly thing where if you leave the hole you dug for too long it forgets that things can be buried. Try filling in and digging again.

Paul, I need all of those tracks except one :3 . Please allow me just to hold them for a few seconds! I have a few to trade too.

The game seems to do a silly thing where if you leave the hole you dug for too long it forgets that things can be buried. Try filling in and digging again.

Paul, I need all of those tracks except one :3 . Please allow me just to hold them for a few seconds! I have a few to trade too.

Thanks for this. Filled a few in and then tried again, it then recognised that the rest I had dug up.

Need Perfect Apples :P

I have a fair few of them if you still need them, let me know and I will add you and open gates.

Carly - it was me and b00dles who were collecting modern furniture! I need closet, bed, lamp and shelf.

I'm clearly being thick or something.... I have club lol but how are you guys recording tracks or getting his tracks? Or is it something else?

I still haven't got Shampoodle either, I'm running out of interesting public works projects, I started building a bell just for the hell of it.

I'm clearly being thick or something.... I have club lol but how are you guys recording tracks or getting his tracks? Or is it something else?

I still haven't got Shampoodle either, I'm running out of interesting public works projects, I started building a bell just for the hell of it.

Goto Club LOL on Saturday nights, and either listen to a random track or request one.

Goto Club LOL on Saturday nights, and either listen to a random track or request one.

Aha. I've only ever been on random weeknights I think... Cheers!

Not sure if I should look at the Shampoodle spoiler. so tempting!