Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo

I've added the people from the last couple pages who have codes in their sigs and the first 15 or so from the list in the first post. Add me back if you feel like it.

Added.

In other news:

tumblr_mqhkagBYJd1rkhbflo1_400.jpg

Might sack off the stalk market a bit now. I toyed with the idea of not bothering to pay off the final room size increase because I'd still have a full sized house but I figured I'd just get rid of it now.

So...

Added and gates open :)

Great bit of trading yesterday Lyrical Donut, thanks a lot.

My basement arcade is now coming along nicely thanks to the crane game, although due to it being late, the money I made from selling those perfect cherries paid off my loan but I couldn't tell Nook about it so have to wait for tomorrow for the next expansion. I've also now got quite an empty main room after giving you all my modern furniture and not being able to re-order it yet. All for a good cause :)

Modern tile is the modern floor I think. It's basically square tiles.

I've seen that in nooks a few times and didn't buy it as it looked a bit plop but I should have probably twigged, what with the name and everything :facepalm:

Cheers, I think I might actually have one in my catalogue anway, I'll check.

We need to organise a Soho AC meet properly still., I've got to be back this evening for dinner with a friend of the wife (no interest) so can't make it tonight and I'm off with work all next week (hopefully getting some novelty French and German Streetpasses) but we should try and plan one. There's surely quite a few mukkers around here aside from us two...

No one have any good Turnip prices then? I have like 6000 turnips and that jerk in Re-Tail is only offering 82b .

The fortune teller jinxed me yesterday, said something about Joan looking upset with a turnip and my wallet crying... fffffuuuuuuuuu!

I need to shift these turnips.

No one have any good Turnip prices then? I have like 6000 turnips and that jerk in Re-Tail is only offering 82b .

The fortune teller jinxed me yesterday, said something about Joan looking upset with a turnip and my wallet crying... fffffuuuuuuuuu!

I need to shift these turnips.

I've added you so if you want to come over please add me. Code is 4682-8434-4504.