IGNORED

Piss off, Levi Roots

Moz

I was in Tesco today and saw his Reggae Reggae Pomegranate Juice. I like the sauce and wish him well though.

He was signing recipe books in Croydon last year and was getting the piss ripped out of him by schoolkids, 'Alright Ainsley!' was one of the more memorable heckles.

Should have only done Reggae Reggae sauce (original packaging) and lived off the long-term profits of that, all this 'success' will be the downfall of the brand.

Agreed - I suspect though whichever "Dragons" backed him are basically raping the shite out of him - a bit like this episode of South Park where Spielberg & Lucas rape Indiana Jones.

I had some "Reggae Reggae Mayo" at Weatherspoons the other day. It wasnt too bad actually. I'm assuming it was just a drop of sauce in normal mayo, and not some pre-packaged thing.

I saw Phil Jupitus in Wetherspoons the other day and was really confused as to why he would go to such a place, must have been for the mayo.

I like their RR sauce, the guava stuff and the ketchup. I'm partial to a nice bit of chicken marinaded overnight in Reggae Sauce and barbecued. Tasty as fuck.

I don't get all the hate to be honest, you're meant to explore where you can take a brand after a few years. Those Reggae ready meals they do in Tesco are probably the only thing that'll survive. The beef curry is a pretty nice, actually edible microwave curry.

Brand dilution is never a good idea, unless all the products are top notch. At least in my personal opinion. That's how you end up with five identical types of Coco Pops!