Sorry to hear that, but that's the way it goes I guess. Thanks for the support over the years and who knows, you might see any issue at a later date that you want to puck up.

Don't worry Darran - I'm sure I'll still contribute on the forum from time to time to see how it's going.

While Darren's in the thread, Retro Gamer still does it for me but sort out the subs special offers please. I got an offer to renew my sub for a special low price posted to me in early Feb. By surface mail.

I got it over a month after the offer lapsed. Now if it had been emailed to me...

Otherwise still loving it.

While Darren's in the thread, Retro Gamer still does it for me but sort out the subs special offers please. I got an offer to renew my sub for a special low price posted to me in early Feb. By surface mail.

I got it over a month after the offer lapsed. Now if it had been emailed to me...

Otherwise still loving it.

Can't do too much about that (I just take care of the magazine, not anything else) but I'll certainly look into it for you if you send me an email reminder to my normal address (it's in the mag)

Wasn't this when RM were having all those delivery problems due to weather? Or was that a month earlier?

Can't do too much about that (I just take care of the magazine, not anything else) but I'll certainly look into it for you if you send me an email reminder to my normal address (it's in the mag)

Will do. The place I work for does both physical and electronic emails so I'll understand if it's too expensive to implement for a small sub-set of subs (the overseas ones.) It's just annoying to get told about a special offer once it's already lapsed!

seems like a popular issue.... the usual places have sold out when i checked the 2nd day after release :P ordered a couple online - even got a buddy in Germany request i send one over to em.

This. It's always interesting when DCM adds an anecdote to a thread

I'll give you another, Trigger Happy TV was popular at the time.

The office (big open plan layout) was quiet. Nokia Ringtone goes off, the phone isn't answered. The caller keeps ringing, and although nobody says anything but you just know it's pissing people off.

So I shout out.

HELLO

*pause*

I'M AT SEGA

*Pause*

DREAMCAST!

NAA IT'S RUBBISH!

English staff crack up. Japanese staff just think WFT! was that about. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

I rewrote the last paragraph of your introduction Strider. Here's the original (about Zelda):

And don't worry if you're not a fan of the evergreen hero, as there's still plenty of great content to work your way through.

Here's my revised version.

And don't worry if you're not a fan of the evergreen hero, as there's still Dignitas.

I realise it's too late to change it now, but I've written it in my own personal issue for posterity.

PS I love the Nintendo features myself; I was particularly enamoured with the issue about all the Gameboy & DS variations.

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoyed that Spectrum Games That Weren't article. Read it a couple of times now. Can you get Clive Townsend in again? That cat seems to have worked on some interesting stuff. Loved the look of Trojan.

• 1 year later...

Needs confirming then. No pics and just the odd memory (maybe you happened to have an import etc) means nothing without proof, had a couple of games myself for my own sites master list that I won't put on without confirmation. Usually that involves pictures or me getting my grubby mitts on it.

Necrobump.

post-179-0-67199600-1356252568_thumb.jpgpost-179-0-08247800-1356252596_thumb.jpg

I remember now why I traded the boxed version was because I had 2 silverdiscs of the game already. Silver discs are the presed retail version of the game without any artwork printed on them for promo purposes and will run on a regular retail Saturn. (not a cdr)

I found my discs of this game and I tried to take a picture of the serial number of the game, but it's not so clear.