The Premiership - Official Dressing Room

tyler

:lol:

The gate threads are awesome, i would be honoured. After the two hidings i just got I was always going to try and keep it tight in my next games. I only played that defensive against Pompey and Tyler becuase they are the best players with Jamin. I wouldn't have played so deep against you Sean but I needed to keep it tight for my own confidence. I do enjoy keeping the ball and defending to answer your question, yes. You just couldn't finish Sean, you had lots of chances but struggle with the composure in front of goal.

Thanks for the support Dead Russian, most of my games are end to end :D

I've now heard "Link basically sucks the life out of you." from 3 separate players ...

Weird that, because I've heard from every single player that beats you what an absolute baby you are when losing and that you act like an utter cunt. Seriously man, get a fucking grip of yourself - it's embarassing

I assumed you were just roid-negging and couldn't even see the screen properly, you even negged me.

So Joe/Roca drop three more points and Sean drops 'some'. I still think you'll have started better than I did last season, Sean. I can see the headlines now, VILLA TARGET 10 GAME WINNING STREAK.

Links played defensive against me also! :blah:

This game waas very end to end with Link retaining the ball amazingly well. He attacked me for large parts of the game and got the goal in the 4th minute with a beauty curler from Gomez. Just before that i got clean through with Defoe and the keeper slid well to win the ball. End to end it was with both keepers being tested but saving well.

2nd half Bayern came out flying more and the passing was awesome to watch, inch perfect everytime. Link managed 90% pass acurracy and i couldnt get near him at times. I held on and manged to make it 1-1 with Defoe wriggling away to slot home.

I had chances to win the game but Bale didn't seem to up for it and it ended 1-1 probably a fair result.

Link 5 v 2 Baring

Crazy game and I was quite annoyed with Link. It was again end to end with 15 shots to 13 in my favour with some great passing from both sides.

Overall I thought you played class Links, but what you did just dampened my spirits big time. You broke me :(I loved watching your passing at times, it was like summit i'd never seen before and your positive attacking was class, i imagine you'll get loads of good wins this season. I think in the end I thought i deserved something from that game, especially against 10 men but it just showed how well you attacked even with that disadvantage and got the goals.

Played mate, good luck rest of the season.

:unsure:

and I went to 3 at the back, 3 up front with 10 men to win 5-2. I'm not popular up north it seems :lol:

Sean = biggest bell end of all time. Fact.

You are the worst fucking loser I have ever seen Sean, grow up.

As has been widely reported I can also verify that my games v Link last season were like basketball, they were so end to end *. Guys just been humped by 30 odd goals so he's obviously going to sure it up a bit at the back.

* If you try that tragic "chump" style ZING I shall point out that i was a long running prem player before people started modding teams, making pacts with people for better ratings and essentially making it a far worse place to be. So I wouldn't bother basically.

I shall point out that i was a long running prem player before people started modding teams, making pacts with people for better ratings and essentially making it a far worse place to be. So I wouldn't bother basically.

Ah yes, back when Pro evo and fifa were fun :D I propose we play ranked games from next season.

It will stop a lot of accusations and bad feeling in this league. It will only mean 6 minute games instead of 7.

Something i don't understand is when people still take the full 40 seconds to sort their team out, when surely it should all just be set up through team management.

Bring back Pro Evo and arrows!

Aw mate i like you :hug: Maybe i was thinking of the wrong game lol

I don't want to have bad feeling in the league. except for Sean ;)

Something i don't understand is when people still take the full 40 seconds to sort their team out, when surely it should all just be set up through team management.

Yeah, I have my team ready from team management but I think only Tyler was ready straight away aswell so far this season. I don't mind tho if people change for different opponent. I just do it before.Will have my match reports up soon :)

GOMEZ GOALS = SEAN SULKS

2r40pl1.jpg

43.gifLink (2 - 0) Sean_L_99 2.gif

Goalscorers:

##' M Gomez

##' M Gomez

MUNCHEN MATCH MOMENTS

+ A scruffy Gomez goal on 11m allowed me to play keep ball and frustrate Villa.

+ Gomez goal number 2 on 49m extended the lead.

+ Villa missed chance after chance as Sean floundered in front of goal. Tho I did well with the keeper for some.

FC Bayern Munchen - Aston Villa FC
7 Shots 16
7 On target 11
50% Possession 50%
12 Tackles 11
00% Shot accuracy 68%
80% Pass accuracy 79%

2.gifSean_L_99 (3 - 3) Link 43.gif

Goalscorers:

##' A Robben

##' M Gomez

##' M Gomez

MUNCHEN MATCH MOMENTS

+ Bayern ahead on 19m with Gomez again. a diving header I think.

+ Villa equalise on 45m from a corner as Bent is unmarked for a soft goal.

+ Robben restores Bayern's lead with a wonder strike from 20y.

+ A minute later Richard Dunne heads Villa level again from another corner and another cheap goal to concede.

+ Warnock is sent off with Robben clean through on goal and hacked down. apology accepted.

+ Gomez nets his 4th goal of the day by dribbling into space and shooting for the corner.

+ Agbundlahor wriggles through the defence to equalise 1m later :facepalm:

Aston Villa FC - FC Bayern Munchen
8 Shots 10
5 On target 7
52% Possession 48%
10 Tackles 14
4 Fouls 1
0 Yellow cards 1
1 Red cards 0
62% Shot accuracy 70%
79% Pass accuracy 79%

Running stats

Top goal scorers

M Gomez - 10

A Robben - 3

B Schweinsteiger - 2

T Muller - 2

CFTG Sean, I really enjoyed them. It's a shame u got so easily frustrated and I should have finished u off in the 2nd game. It looked like you'd given up sliding all over so i messed about a bit with a couple of chances. Bit silly really but still happy to take another 4pts. I don't want to have a feud with u but running straight to the forum to moan n' whine seconds after losing was pretty funny :) hope u can be more composed in your other games. Pleased to bounce back but i think finishing above Sean is all I can aim for realistically :D

Already apologised for the hack-down and in truth it wasn't as malicious as you all will think. Warnock was beside the guy albeit a centimeter behind? I was expecting the hooked slide tackle to pull off and get the ball and frustratingly ended in a red card. 99.9% of the time i'm always pissed at losing games as my standards are set stupidly high even with Villa. I pick faults with every goal you score and every chance i miss. I've always been like that and it's alot harder to shrug it off when i've done it all my life :facepalm:

You were defensive and you frustrated me and that's the best way to win a game against me. So well played Link, should have maybe counter-acted your tactics from what i'd heard from previous players and should have played more patiently. Instead i decided to go crazy attack and that played right in to your hands. I'm sure your a future contender for the title in the upcoming FIFA version. Maybe meet in the Champions League eh? Apologies for the outburst but that's just me! :D

:ph34r:

Fair play for realising your 'faults' Sean, hopefully you can be more measured in future. I was really disappointed you just completely blanked me after our games, when we can usually have a chat about the matches. I didn't even get a well played on the forum. You know I'm sensitive.

I was in the middle of talking to you tyler ... in fact these were the words i uttered when i seen "tylerUK has left the xboxlive party".

"Ahhh well never mind maybe ..." An then you left. I actually said to myself after you left, oh right thanks for that mate.