The Premiership - Official Dressing Room

tyler

Apology accepted.

Must have been mic problems as I tried engaging you a few times but wasn't getting anything back. This was during most of the last period of the match and ending animations etc so maybe that's why it looked like I left the party fast.

99.9% of the time i'm always pissed at losing games as my standards are set stupidly high even with Villa. I pick faults with every goal you score and every chance i miss. I've always been like that and it's alot harder to shrug it off when i've done it all my life :facepalm:

You were defensive and you frustrated me and that's the best way to win a game against me. So well played Link, should have maybe counter-acted your tactics from what i'd heard from previous players and should have played more patiently. Instead i decided to go crazy attack and that played right in to your hands. I'm sure your a future contender for the title in the upcoming FIFA version. Maybe meet in the Champions League eh? Apologies for the outburst but that's just me! :D

:) Thanks Sean, hope u can relax a bit more!

Just caught up on all of this. Amazing! Bravo Link on the results and bravo Sean on the strop. Sunday's are the best day for a gate I feel, and you sir have truly delivered.

A last man hack when a player is clean through? This just gets better and better

Not for the first time either <_<

With the scores at 2-1, Steven Warnock cynically took out Walcott who had gone through, and he was shown his marching orders.

This isn't DVDF Sean, sort yourself out son!

Seriously?

Let's look at what we have here - (alleged) Team modder and confirmed serial hacker. Releases his results early and acts like a complete baby, verbally slating his opponent when he loses along with threatening to deliberately lose his remaining games to get relegated.

Exactly why is he still in the league? Oh Sean - I remember when you used to be alright. You need to lay off the roids a bit methinks

Steven Warnock cynically took out Walcott who had gone through,

Warnock is sent off with Robben clean through on goal and hacked down.

I've investigated this matter further and can now confirm my suspicions; Warnock is merely a puppet. Aftre reviewing the tape from the game more closely here's what I found.

Three minutes before the sending off

350x.jpg

"See that fucker over there? No not the ugly French one, the bald wanker. Take his legs apart, don't even worry about making it look like an accident this time, I want blood."

Three minutes later

C_3_Media_1096030_immagine.jpg

Three seconds later

article-1301705-0ABDB55D000005DC-256_468x517.jpg

Already apologised for the hack-down and in truth it wasn't as malicious as you all will think. Warnock was beside the guy albeit a centimeter behind? I was expecting the hooked slide tackle to pull off and get the ball and frustratingly ended in a red card. 99.9% of the time i'm always pissed at losing games as my standards are set stupidly high even with Villa. I pick faults with every goal you score and every chance i miss. I've always been like that and it's alot harder to shrug it off when i've done it all my life :facepalm:

You were defensive and you frustrated me and that's the best way to win a game against me. So well played Link, should have maybe counter-acted your tactics from what i'd heard from previous players and should have played more patiently. Instead i decided to go crazy attack and that played right in to your hands. I'm sure your a future contender for the title in the upcoming FIFA version. Maybe meet in the Champions League eh? Apologies for the outburst but that's just me! :D

:ph34r:

You may remember my outburst at Pompey a few seasons back, where I flew off the handle, completely embarrassed myself, and created bad feeling in general. Makes me cringe thinking back, it really does.

Although I can still moan during games, and although I'm still a pretty bad loser, I set myself the rule not to post until I'd calmed down. This helps me to get a more neutral view of what happened and to give a fair match report without bad feeling.

The worst mistake you can make is having ill-feeling towards another player for FIFA's shortcomings.

I didn't have a mic, but now that I think about it I can distinctly remember the word 'cunt' crackling from my TV speakers for the entirety of my games with Sean. It was in this low, disfigured growl, barely audiable above the crowd noise. I thought I was imagining things or that my speakers were playing up at the time, but no, it was definitely cunt. 'Cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt.' Just constant and trance-like.

You may remember my outburst at Pompey a few seasons back, where I flew off the handle, completely embarrassed myself, and created bad feeling in general. Makes me cringe thinking back, it really does.

Although I can still moan during games, and although I'm still a pretty bad loser, I set myself the rule not to post until I'd calmed down. This helps me to get a more neutral view of what happened and to give a fair match report without bad feeling.

The worst mistake you can make is having ill-feeling towards another player for FIFA's shortcomings.

:D

*Timmo shakes fist* "those damn box to box midfielders....I'll kil 'em."

modding my team? :lol: you guys are just as bad.

Sean, you haven't even denied it. In fact you've basically admitted you mod your team but 'justified' it by saying that "you guys are just as bad" (that must be why I'm so successful in this league eh?)

Wow, just go back in the Championship thread and chat about me modding to people who actually give a shit.

I don't need to deny it because it's that laughable. You started it off as a joke back in my first season and your clearly just retarded to keep it going even to this day.

I think Sean is a prick just like the rest of you but he really hasn't a choice to mod his team as we use his console and fifa for tournaments now and again. Everyone accuses him (including us as a laugh) but its all good.

I do feel he is a scapegoat for peoples frustrations for other members of the league that they feel cheat and if a lot of people think cheating is going on then why not play ranked games? it seems only the sensible option.

Or we go to pro evo :D

Oh and the 'you're in a lower league than me and so aren't allowed to have an opinion' (aka 'who are you?') defence is pathetic and arrogant. Buck up, Sean.

Another disappointing gate. I blame Link's amiable personality. Get some fire in you.

ronaldo%2Bvs%2Bmessi%252C%2Bel%2Bclasico%2B16%2Bapril%2B2011%2Bpart2.jpg

The backlash will be Messi

White Noise

football-ronaldo-and-kaka-save-real_okeol_0.jpg

Kaka fires in from the edge of the box

107.gif pompey88 ( 2 - 1 ) tyler 102.gif

102.gif tyler ( 1 - 4 ) pompey88 107.gif

A big response was needed from Madrid as the results so far haven't been brilliant. It felt like a fresh start, a silky smooth connection and with Barca the opponents they were always going to be exciting.

Unusually for tyler and I, the first game felt like the defences were in charge. 0-0 at the break and some good chances wasted by either side, Ronaldo missing a 1on1 and barca have numerous finesse shots which kept finding Casillas sticky gloves. Then in the second half a Higuain curler hit the post then the keeper but luckily squirmed wide. Madrid then got their noses in front a scrappy goal after stealing the ball from the defenders, then old timer Kaka scored the goal of the game with a nice strike from the edge of the box. From then on it was all Barca who seemed to have Real pinned back in their own half. They had some very good chances but found a keeper in form until the 90th minute when they grabbed a late from a lovely early cross, but it was too late.

At the Nou Camp it felt a lot more open and there probably should have been plenty more goals. Real got off to a great start when a poor defensive header found Ronaldo alone in the box, who stuck it away. Barca bounced straight back though after a beautiful turn from Villa completely out foxed me, all I could do is watch as he crossed to draw level. Alves almost scored goal of the season from the half way line, one of the most powerful shots I'd ever seen was just tipped over. Both teams looked dangerous going forward and Benzema found the keeper in no mans land to curl one over hm for 2-1.

In the last 20 minutes Barca pilled forward and were unlucky not to score more. Real were able to counter-attack though Ronaldo tapped in another before a scrappy goal from a corner late on finished Barca off. A massive six points for Real.

Cheers for the games mate, I think you were a tad unlucky in the first as some golden chances kept flying towards the Keeper. Really tight games as usual, and that just keeps me on your toes...

Which Barcelona Will Turn Up This Week?

The bad Barcelona? Yes.

107.gifpompey88 (2 - 1) tyler 102.gif

Villa

102.giftyler (1 - 4) pompey88 107.gif

Messi

Top goal scorers

Messi - 6

Pedro - 5

Iniesta - 4

Villa - 4

Afellay - 3

messix01.jpg

Well played pomps. You were much more on the ball today, I never really got anything going at all. My aimless finesse long shooting was the best I could muster. The first game I managed to at least have some good possession but you were much more effective when you got it. Your front three had my defenders heads spinning in both matches. Not our usual 5-4 classics but I'm sure you won't complain at the outcome.

I don't know, I turn up one week hit the ground running, the next I'm all over the place. That's either two wins or two losses in all my fixtures this season. Strangely erratic form.

Meanwhile at the bottom of the table...

Baring 6 v 3 Rocafella

Rocafella 2 v 2 Baring

First game Spurs came out flying and took a 4-0 lead then Drogba and co hit back with 3 in quick response. Hopes were dashed when Defoe slotted home after some woeful keeping and i managed a couple more for my first win of the season :)

2nd game was very tight, a change in Chelsea formation closed up the gaps and we both found it hard to break past the defences. Gomez was in amazing form saving a series of Drogba headers and i came out with a lucky point.

Overall well happy with 4 points and that pulls me just out of the relegation zone. The matches v Mattie next are crucial.

Yeah, good games Baring. You flew out of the traps against me in that first game and it was mission impossible to recover. I came close to pulling it back but when you got that fifth goal, that sealed it. With my connection so tempermental, I'm glad I managed to nick a point. Torres missed a sitter at the end though! How vital that miss could be come the end of the season. We'll just have to wait and find out. I just played Al in my Champions League games and the connection was fine, so that makes it even more frustrating.

As my fixture this Sunday would have been Steely, I've just got to play Mattie, as he's been on holiday, so our games have required an extension and then I'm up to date. They are two absolutely huge games for the both of us. As I said to Baring on the mic during our games, if I get anything less than 3/4 points, I'll be looking odds on for the drop. Need to get on a run of wins, which means I'll need to stop conceding in the first five minutes of every game! Let's hope my connection can hold out for those games.

Cheers for the matches Baring. Takes you out of the drop zone and gets your first win on the board. Have a feeling you might begin to rack up some points and make a little break away. We'll have to see if twenty points is the saftey marker this season for the drop. With Steely gone it might be a little higher. Good luck for the rest of the season mate.