Wii HD

Major Britten

The 'leverage a lot of the work we do for Xbox 360 and PS3 while we create games for the platform' does rather imply that Nintendo will have an online portal akin to Live or PSN. After all, no one is going to buy 360/ps3 ports gutted of online stuff and achivements.

I tell you, the screen in the controller is for managing online profiles and the like, and will probably offer skype like video chat during games. Next gen motion controllers mean most people will have cameras sat on their TV's staring at them anyway, so this will be a natural extention of the tech available and nintendo's mantra of keeping games social.

I tell you, the screen in the controller is for managing online profiles and the like, and will probably offer skype like video chat during games. Next gen motion controllers mean most people will have cameras sat on their TV's staring at them anyway, so this will be a natural extention of the tech available and nintendo's mantra of keeping games social.

Considering the 3DS is still using friendcodes, I find it very hard to believe that the next Nintendo console will make a massive push in the online arena. Maybe, we'd get something like first gen Xbox Live (which would be a huge improvement over the current Nintendo online stuff), but videochat/skype? No way.

The 'leverage a lot of the work we do for Xbox 360 and PS3 while we create games for the platform' does rather imply that Nintendo will have an online portal akin to Live or PSN. After all, no one is going to buy 360/ps3 ports gutted of online stuff and achivements.

It probably just means they can actually port all that shader-heavy code to it this time around without having to get a specific team to rebuild all the assets and squash it into a too small dress size, hoping all these comments mean XBL rivaling online might be setting yourself up for a megatonne disappointment.

Some people already buy games with online stuff and Achievements and just ignore the fact that money was spent on those aspects of the package ;):P

Video showcasing what to expect from a visual standpoint, based on current rumours.

Considering PC games have to use the lowest GPU common-denominator and assuming these are the actual specs, I'm absolutely fucking hyped for what 1st parties and games dedicated to the hardware can achieve.

Considering PC games have to use the lowest GPU common-denominator and assuming these are the actual specs, I'm absolutely fucking hyped for what 1st parties and games dedicated to the hardware can achieve.

One would expect, at the very least, Uncharted 2 levels of gfx considering the constant improvements of technology.

Basically, the hardware put inside the PS3 all those years ago, probably cost above average but would now be super cheap. So I'd imagine Nintendo having at least a slight upgrade on that tech.

Is there anything we know for define about Nintendos new console aside from it being showcased at E3? Geniuine question.

Online and third party support are most likely rubbish and we'll get another go at Zelda and fucking Mario Kart and all those other games we've played a couple of times before over the last decade-and-a-half.

Considering the fuss Nintendo have made in the past about Friend Codes protecting the children of the world from the potential horrors of online, it's going to be pretty ironic if they release the first console where Little Timmy could end up seeing a succession of blokes nobs on his controller (if Uno on Xbox Live is anything to go by).

Probably fake but what the hell...

Just as we thought rumours on Nintendo’s upcoming console were slowing down (Ha! Yeah right!), a list, of codenamed ‘Project Café’ or ‘Nintendo Feel’ has been leaked online on several gaming websites on the upcoming games that Nintendo are scheduled to show case at the E3 expo in June!

The following games are:

First Party

Launch Games

• Extreme Sports Cafe (New IP, Combines 1080 and Wave Race + Other Sports)
  • Pikmin Cafe (Interfaces with Pikmin 3DS)
  • Endless Ocean Cafe
  • Nintendogs Cafe Kennel (Interfaces with Nintendogs + Cats)
  • Mii Explore (New IP, Multiplayer Adventure Game)

Launch Window

• Kirby’s Epic Yarn 2 (Launch Window, Multiplayer)
  • Wario Ware Cafe (Launch – Launch Window?)

Future Games

• Super Mario Cafe (Late 2012/Early 2013, Paradigm Shift a la SM64)
  • Legend of Paper Zelda (Mid 2012, Paper Mario version of SNES Zelda)
  • Fire Emblem Cafe (Late 2012)
  • Retro Studios IP (Late 2012, New IP)
  • Project Sora IP (New IP)
  • Monolith Soft RPG (New IP)
  • Miyamoto Game (New IP)

Third Party

Launch Games

• Battlefield 3 (Extra Content)
  • Street Fighter X Tekken (Timed Exclusive)
  • SSX
  • Super Monkey Ball Cafe
  • Tony Hawk Cafe
  • Ridge Racer Cafe
  • Mass Effect 3 (Possibly with ME 1 + 2)
  • InVersion
  • Dragons Dogma
  • Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
  • Metal Gear Solid: Rising (Extra Content)
  • Silent Hill: Downpour (Extra Content)
  • PES 2013 Cafe (Timed Exclusive)

• Trauma Center Cafe

Launch Window

• Modern Warfare 3
  • Grand Theft Auto V (Launch, Timed Exclusive)
  • Dead Space Spin Off
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Cafe
  • Soul Caliber V (Extra Content)

Future Games

• Sonic Cafe (Sonic Generations)
  • Platinum Games IP (Bayonetta 2)
  • Phantasty Star Online 2 (Late 2012?)
  • SEGA Game (???)
  • The Amazing Spider-Man: The Game
  • Rockstar Game (New IP?)
  • BioShock Infinite (Timed Exclusive)
  • Red Steel III
  • Beyond Good & Evil 2
  • Doom 4
  • Madden 2013 (Timed Exclusive)
  • Tiger Woods 13
  • Fight Night Cafe
  • Need for Speed Cafe
  • Level-5 Game (New IP)
  • Kingdom Hearts Cafe (Possibly KH3)
  • Square Enix Game (New IP)
  • Square Enix Game (???)
  • Grasshopper Game (New IP or No More Heroes 3)
  • Valve Game (Possibly a collection set + new game?)
  • Epic Games (New IP, Bulletstorm 2 or New Gears of War Trilogy exclusive to Café)

Source: Nintendo Scene

I dunno, man; I've read your posts.

emot-iceburn.gif

Yeah that looks faker than Jordan's breasts, I mean...

...really?

I honestly wouldn't put it past them to do that now. They did it for Chinatown Wars, essentially.

I've no doubt that list is fake, but it seems like a pretty decent guess to me.

There's way way too much stuff there. Too many too good to be true things and too many predictable things. There isn't enough chaff. It's the list of a kotaku-glued nintendo freak. Where are the weird things that always turn up at Nintendo launches like Steel Diver and Escape from Bug island, or the inevitable atrocity from Koei?

Half of that list will most likely end up being on Nintendos new machine but all of those are pretty obvious anyway. The rest are just bullshit, just some site trying to get some extra hits, I mean they dont even mention any sources of where they got their info from and if it was on "several gaming sites" then why are places like Kotaku or ign not even mentioning it? :facepalm: