Timmo

Speedruns

Where is this being held again? I've seen numerous people wear shorts and right now there's some dude on the couch with football socks? 

I popped this on earlier and saw it was going to be 3 hours of Pokemon which I thought was bad enough but 10 hours of Final Fantasy is crazy. 

When does the event finish? 

25 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I popped this on earlier and saw it was going to be 3 hours of Pokemon which I thought was bad enough but 10 hours of Final Fantasy is crazy. 

The whole thing finishes at 6:15 am Sunday morning (GMT), you can see the schedule here  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Fletch said:

They always have at least one mega long JRPG run. I watched the whole Chrono Trigger 100% run once.

Just now, PC Master Race said:

They always have at least one mega long JRPG run. I watched the whole Chrono Trigger 100% run once.

I have watched a Paper Mario speed run in the past, I think if it's a game you love you don't mind watching. 

5 hours ago, carlospie said:

Add the YouTube channel they put all sorts on it after the event it’s great 

This is pretty much how I watch any GDQ. I don't have the time to watch it live and its nice to be able to cherry pick the stuff that interests me.

2 hours ago, grounded_dreams said:

There is no Bloodborne this year, you can check out the schedule a few posts up that I added :)

In about 3 hours I think 

2 hours ago, VN1X said:

I hear Bloodborne is happening? WHEN'S THAT?! 

When you donate the remaining $175,000 or so. :)

On 09/01/2019 at 10:16, Mitchell said:

I can't find the full Sonic 1 video (do they usually get posted fully again anywhere?) just this clip.  

Finally found it! 

I mean, you should watch the whole thing, but if you don't have time, at least click the video below to see an awesome section of the run.  :wub:

• Upvote 2