IGNORED

All hail Moany Tott

The Liberal Elite

Tony Mott: Vote of Confidance  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The legend of the Brown Jacket lives to fight another day.

I guess it can't get any worse............ ;)

Not even if they gave campbell a job on edge and he accepted? :D

Which is why he's quit here ^_^

So I guess it's going to remain the 'I hate games, IN YOUR FACE ARSEWIPE ' mag that it's always been.

Rightho.

So I guess it's going to remain the 'I hate games, IN YOUR FACE ARSEWIPE ' mag that it's always been.

Rightho.

When you read Edge, do you imagine that the words in the magazine are different from the ones that are actually printed?

I'm cancelling my subscription.

Really? Why?

Because he does very scary, ear-piercing James Brown impressions.

Does this mean he'll be launcing a crappy, half-sized mens' magazine, and buying Viz for five minutes before selling it on?

Oh, no! It's that sort of James Brown!

Rightho.

When you read Edge, do you imagine that the words in the magazine are different from the ones that are actually printed?

I don't read it.

Not anymore, my interest in games is fading faster than the sunlight in the uk at about 4 pm in the afternoon.

I had no idea he quit.. last time I was on the forum he was still talkinga bout the Sensible train Spotting

Guest Penguin_Lad

I had no idea he quit.. last time I was on the forum he was still talkinga bout the Sensible train Spotting

Then his head exploded.

Why did Mott leave in the first place?

Reminds me of Biffo quitting Digitiser then launching Digiworld. They always come back. :blink:

He got tempted to the darkside for a while... and then realised that actually working on mags was far more interesting... remember that conversation ehh TM)

Tis great new... I was hoping TM would be back at the helm seems I'm not alone on that one!

Cheers

Quexex

my interest in games is fading faster than the sunlight in the uk at about 4 pm in the afternoon. 

Join the club. My chipped Xbox could be the last hope.

Funny you mention it, but that's the only thing I tempted to do. Get the xbox chipped and load it full of ROMS.

How strange.

Its a strange decision for him to take, he doesnt appear to have much regard for them who went before him.

After the way the last team left rather than go against their principles (was there real justification for this or was it a stupidly self destructive gesture?) you have to asume that anyone who decides to take over the magazine is gonna be pretty comfortable with whatever compromises future will decide for them to take.

I know its only a magazine about games and perhaps should be just a job for those involved and i genuinely feel no ill will towards the guy - hes made some great magazines - but i wouldnt feel comfortable, myself, in his position after such a gesture has been made.

I hope it works out.