rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Loki

TERA Online

You might be able to continue that story stuff as I think those quests unlock the next parts based on level, not necessarily quest progress.

That said, its dumb as fuck that they lock off the dungeon finder like that. It wouldn't be much of an issue if the levelling wasn't so fast but the way things are now, you get one or two shots at a dungeon and then you're locked out due to being over-levelled. But utterly broken levelling seems to be par for the course for older MMOs now. It's all about getting to endgame :/

• Upvote 1

Started playing a couple days ago, have sent a join request to United by blood.

having a issue with instance matching- can’t seem to do it for one of the quests I’m on, keeps trying to take me to a different place, any advice? 

Come back to this and I've noticed no-one was playing and also no-one had levelled up so I assume everyone is done with this ,I just logged back in to get like a bonus chest for getting to level 10,20,30,40,45,50,55,60 and 65 which I should of got two weeks ago and I just got shit loads of diamonds which I sold for thousands of gold,this game is too quick to give you loads of items and xp boost,I do like a grind to get certain items or to the endgame but everything is just handed to you on a plate.

Shame cos I was enjoying it for the week I played.

Yeah, I've got too much other stuff I want to play that I am enjoying much more, so I haven't been back to it. Shame, but never mind. Tried Star Trek Online as well, but it just seems dull compared to the single player stuff I have to play at the moment

I’m away until Monday but will be going back on this when I get back if anyone still plays. 

Think I’m at around lv 35 atm. 

Is there a particular class/race combo that lends itself to solo play, or is it much of a muchness? Finally got around to creating an account on the PS4.

Solo play is pretty soul destroying tbh. Any class is fine as you are so overpowered from the off. you'll be max level in no time

On 14/07/2018 at 02:22, Vorgot said:

Solo play is pretty soul destroying tbh. Any class is fine as you are so overpowered from the off. you'll be max level in no time

Quests and locations are a bit crap, are they? Maybe it's academic, with the NMS update coming.