rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Loki

TERA Online

35 minutes ago, Scruff said:

I think plenty more people will join when it goes free. I hope so anyway. Pretty sure we can convince @Rikku to join us and @df0 said he was when it goes free too.

Can't see the drawback of giving it a go TBH!

Sure more people will join up. Maybe @moosegrinder and @Iza might give it a go as well? 

Any preference on guild name BTW? Was going to use United by Blood as it was the WoW guild a fair few on here used to be part of, but happy for any other names

Well, seeing as two of the first people I met in the starter area were called 'muthafuuka' and 'flickmybean', anything that doesn't paint us as being 12 years old would be good!

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Scruff said:

Well, seeing as two of the first people I met in the starter area were called 'muthafuuka' and 'flickmybean', anything that doesn't paint us as being 12 years old would be good!

Oh guess not

• Upvote 1

I knew nothing about this but saw it in the PSN store today. I think I will be giving it a try, I'll be chasing for a guild invite in due course :)

• Upvote 1

How about we just call the guild Rllmuk or Mukkers, something simple. I honestly don't care much but don't want people complaining :)

45 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

I was just kidding lol :lol:

I should be on tonight to get the guild started,I'll message u if you're on @Vorgot

Fire me a message on PSN, should appear on the phone and I'll kick the boys off their games :)

I'll set the download running tonight, but suspect I won't be on for a couple of days at least! Size size of that downlaod...

Well we have a guild on a PS4 server, once @Theholyhogg and I travelled to a few regions to allow us to group up and figured out the postal system!

Server : Skulregnath (PS4)

Guild : United by Blood (shamelessly stolen from my old WoW guild but it looked good seeing the name floating over someones head again)

To join, go Options, Social, Guilds on Server and search for the guild. Send a message to join, and we will welcome everyone who wants to play in! 

• Upvote 2

UBB born again :wub:

I actually didn’t see this Tera thread and my character is on another server. I may re-roll but dunno. Archer is still super fun and the game feels way easier than it did way back when. I nearly solo’d Tim Burton Mansion at level 32. Just the final boss I couldn’t get the last x4 bars down as I ran out of health pots. Lots of pew pew fun and whacking out 40k crits at such low levels feels awesome. 

• Upvote 1

This is talk about the PS4 version @Rikku, so you'd have to re-roll. 

The beginning is totally different to what I remember playing on PC.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Scruff said:

This is talk about the PS4 version @Rikku, so you'd have to re-roll. 

The beginning is totally different to what I remember playing on PC.

I've amended my post to make it clear its the PS4 version, good catch Scruff.

15 minutes ago, Rikku said:

UBB born again :wub:

I actually didn’t see this Tera thread and my character is on another server. I may re-roll but dunno. Archer is still super fun and the game feels way easier than it did way back when. I nearly solo’d Tim Burton Mansion at level 32. Just the final boss I couldn’t get the last x4 bars down as I ran out of health pots. Lots of pew pew fun and whacking out 40k crits at such low levels feels awesome. 

Would be good to see you in the PS4 version! My 12 year old is playing now as well, good to have a free MMO for him to try. He is not keen on playing on the PC either so this is ideal

• Upvote 1

So am I right in thinking we have a guild level and we need to raise it so we can use the guild bank??I tried to deposit loads of stuff to help anyone starting out but its not letting me<_<

Also how do you gain xp for the guild?

12 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

So am I right in thinking we have a guild level and we need to raise it so we can use the guild bank??I tried to deposit loads of stuff to help anyone starting out but its not letting me<_<

Also how do you gain xp for the guild?

You get XP for the guild by levelling up (points at each 5 levels from level 20) and by doing guild quests which I think are aimed at level 65 characters and are accessed in Velika. Need to have a look into it. 

For the bank apparently the guild needs to be level 30. There is a lot I need to figure out about this game :). As well as levelling, I'll do some research in the meantime (especially when my boys are here and hogging the PS4)

Downloading as we speak. Looking forward to playing this with you lot before ya'll give up. Such in the MMO life cycle of 'Muk.

2 hours ago, Rikku said:

I was actually talking about the PS4 version. :unsure:

:o 

I thought it had only been out a matter of days, and that was for Founders or Twitch Prime peeps!

I am a founder and I have only played about 4 or 5 hours. ^_^ Which is why I made the comment about it seeming easier than way back at the original release! 

• Upvote 1

Not played much yet, and am terrified of actually having to do some tanking, but hope to get myself levelled up quickly now. Am finding that I have to sit much closer to the TV as a lot of the writing is too small for my old man eyes, as it is with a few games now. Watching my lad play with a sorcerer has been good as well so I can see how a ranged class handles combat. Looks like for tanking positioning the boss so that DPS can get behind it is key, as well as obviously holding aggro. I guess I'll see when I run some instances....

Is it possible to dip in and out of this? I quite like to do that, but ESO just didn't grab me. It also made me a little motion sick, which is odd. As long as there's enough content you can solo, and I assume it's F2P.

How are people getting on with the skill bars? I just unlocked a new skill that I assume I will use a fair bit (Wallop) but the slots on the skill bar seem to be reserved for other skills that I presume En Masse think are more essential. Are people just changing their bars to have the stuff they want on? 

EDIT : Right, Im even more confused now. I have a skill set to R1, Shield Barrage. If I press it 3 times it automatically casts a chain of 2 other skills, in this case Spring Attack then Wallop. Do the chain attacks happen automatically if you spam a button?

I've mixed mine up a bit and just deleted the ones that were there previously.i think with the chain attacks you get a small window to get your chain attack in so if you leave it it will eventually cancel.but some of my healing chain attacks are really good together. Just gonna wait till I'm level 65 then I should have all my skills to remap 

6 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

Just gonna wait till I'm level 65 

So, 9:45 then?

• Upvote 1

:lol:unfortunately not.im staying in the hospital with my daughter for the next two nights while she has some test for an infection.but I'll be back slaying beast in no time soon.

I did try and deposit loads of stuff for you guys to use but it was a nogo I'm afraid :(

51 minutes ago, Theholyhogg said:

:lol:unfortunately not.im staying in the hospital with my daughter for the next two nights while she has some test for an infection.but I'll be back slaying beast in no time soon.

I did try and deposit loads of stuff for you guys to use but it was a nogo I'm afraid :(

Hope everything OK with your daughter, never a nice thing to go through.

Played for a few hours tonight and the time flew by, really enjoyed it now I am getting to understand how to play :) Up to level 20 and was thinking that would trigger some guild XP but it doesn't seem to have done so need to look into that. 

On the skill bars some of the combos work really well and will also have a remap at level 65 when everything is available.

• Upvote 1

Also could I have everyone's psn as there's a few on here I don't think I have on my friends list 

Add Theholyhogg If you don't want to give away such personal information :D