GTA:V Single-Player Thread - next-gen versions out now!

murray

Nice.

The none limited edition is only £7.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Grand-Theft-Auto-Signature-Guide/dp/0744014670/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1378906725&sr=1-1&keywords=gta+v+guide

I thought about getting one, but then I thought I don't need more useless tat on my shelves.

I never use the guide on the first playthrough but I do like flipping through them for reference on the second one. I actually don't get people that go through the game the first time using one trying to get everything done like it's a checklist, it would just ruin the fun for me and turn it into a chore.

I was just going to try and get it on Tuesday but I thought better safe than sorry. The Tesco order delivery due date is only the Wednesday so I might end up just trying to buy it on Tuesday after work anyway.

Surely HMV Oxford Street will have a load.

Strange, the delivery date on my order says 18th September too, but on the page for the game it says 'Order now for delivery on day of launch'.

Seriously and truly for people with a ps3 that are worried about shipping, Shopto sells £50 worth of PSN vouchers for 40 with instant delivery so if you have a friend with a ps3, it could end up costing you 20 each as long as you trust them with your account details, and then you can just sell the disc for profit when it comes

DaveChepelleUmmHmmGif.gif

That's my plan. Mini-meet!

We can smile and say "Hi, yeah, got my GTA. Going home to play it, then. Bye". And never speak of it ever again.

It'll be the best of meets.

You might even get a streetpass too.

Although maybe I'll sneak out at lunch just so I don't have to interact with anyone.

Then again, I'll do absolutely nothing at work if I've got the box sitting next to me, it will just be a distraction but if I wait until 530 they might have sold out!1!1 :omg:

So my wife emailed saying 'bloody postman called and woke the baby' 3 packages.. one for you from amazon.. is that your game.'

I check my account - 'not yet dispatched' on GTA & BF4. No other pending orders and last thing I ordered was delivered on 16th June. Apart from ebooks from jamiepbarker.

I ask her has she ordered anything - no. So I ask her to open it, she says she cant as shes sleeping ebside the baby and the toddler is also sleeping on the bed but 'it is game shaped'

What in the flipping box? WAKE UP KIDS.

if its not GTA the bastard better not be this late next tuesday., 3pm ffs.. i have a half day booked!

All you shopto and amazon customers will have the luxury of receiving a despatch email or money taken from your accounts as a sign, whilst those of use who ordered via Flubit will likely be flying blind come Tuesday, I've used them twice and any email of the games being posted arrived a day or two after the actual item!

So my wife emailed saying 'bloody postman called and woke the baby' 3 packages.. one for you from amazon.. is that your game.'

I check my account - 'not yet dispatched' on GTA & BF4. No other pending orders and last thing I ordered was delivered on 16th June. Apart from ebooks from jamiepbarker.

I ask her has she ordered anything - no. So I ask her to open it, she says she cant as shes sleeping ebside the baby and the toddler is also sleeping on the bed but 'it is game shaped'

if its not GTA the bastard better not be this late next tuesday., 3pm ffs.. i have a half day booked!

You should have just started screaming WHATS IN THE BOX down the line like you were Brad Pitt

You should have just started screaming WHATS IN THE BOX down the line like you were Brad Pitt

I have sent pleading emails & texts but she wont budge as the baby is teething and hasn't slept today. We also have 2 barky dogs and live in a terrace street that's besieged by cold callers so every nap time is like a siege. Im leaving work early with tingles that are bound to evaporate when it turns out to be an album I pre-ordered.

Fats since I work beside your house ill take one for the team go home early call at your house check for you if it is I will take it home and test on my box I don't want you being disappointed if the discs don't work

Shes just emailed - a gift that someone has bought and sent. for fuck sake have they no respect:

It's baby stuff not a game!! Burts bees diaper ointment! How random

Fascinating.....

What did you have for breakfast????

Got anything planned for tonight?

Keep us updated!

Screw all the grumble bums, ShopTo have just taken payment... Mt Chiliad here I come! ;)

I'm officially excited! .. Just a shame I'm due to be traveling the length and breadth of the country with work next week... Hmm is that a sore throat I feel coming on?