rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
moosegrinder

DC Universe Online

Right, even though there's only a few of us we all seem to be strewn around and, personally, I'd like to make a Guild/League/Whatever it's called. I know we're fractured across the 2 PvE servers so far (maybe a couple on PvP) but if people want to shout out who they are and where they are we can look if it's viable or not. For now lets keep Ps3 and PC together and see if we need to split. Currently I have

Belle Istic - Level 3 - PVE Reality Lost

Duke Balderdash - Level 6 - PVE In Brightest Day

Mary Hell - Level 6 - PVE In Brightest Day.

I'll vote for Brightest Day too but I've not gotten far on anything yet and still cant decide which skillsets are going to suit me best. Although I do love Deadbeat right now. A big zombie with a huge hammer and the power to throw out some massively OP shurikens <3

I think I added your Mary toon if thats the one, who is your character shock? I'll be on for a game sometime around 11pm tonight I think. I'm looking forward to some League chat as I've not spoken to anyone yet in this game and I know bugger all about whats going on most of the time so with some collective knowledge we should get a better handle on things.

I got up to level 17 with my first character, but wanted to start again to see what else I am missing. So, Brightest Day then.

Does it matter if you are a hero or villain? ie can a league be made up of both types?

I'm on PS3

Villan - Rick Lingpiece/Level 15 - On the PVE Server 'For all seasons'

Added you as a friend :)

Question: If I add friends, do they carry over to new characters I create? And can heroes add villain friends & vice versa?

<_< That's pretty poor actually. Even if you can't play the same quests etc as you're on the 'other side', it would be really handy to have a master list of friends so you can have them easily available when you roll a new character.

Added you as a friend :)

Question: If I add friends, do they carry over to new characters I create? And can heroes add villain friends & vice versa?

Hi Lanky I didn't recieve your request- weird. Whats your PSN Id?

I'm really struggling with this. This is my first MMO and I'm not really sure how to play it, what to do, how to join up with others. Managed to get up to level 5 (playing Metropolis) but struggling with all the missions (even a level zero one in aphrodites realm).

Is Gotham any easier? Any tips for a newbie?

I die, a lot!