IGNORED

Playstation Vita

Robo_1

I didn't find Borderlands 2 a problem on the Vita. It's not a graphical heavyweight like it's pc or console versions but I never had a problem with it.

12 Deals of Christmas today is Ys: Celceta at £11.99 with an additional 20% off for PS+ owners.

Not my favourite Ys game and the graphics could do with some polish but for a fast paced Action RPG, you can't do any better!

Watch the last deal be an absurd discount on Persona 4. Then again, I think it was in a recent sale so maybe not. :P

I don't think I've picked up anything from these "12 deals" things myself; I have too much stuff being played as it is... :)

12 Deals of Christmas today is Ys: Celceta at £11.99 with an additional 20% off for PS+ owners.

Not my favourite Ys game and the graphics could do with some polish but for a fast paced Action RPG, you can't do any better!

I've really, really got to stop buying games before I've got a chance to play them. Not even loaded up Celceta since buying when it was on sale for fifteen quid the other month.

Hi, owning a PSP and recollecting my experience with Coded Arms lets me conclude that FPS on the PSP didn't make much sense. They were slow to play due to the lack of a second analog stick. Now I am contemplating buying a Vita - among others for Killzone. Will the experience be better compared to the PSP?

A lot better, though in my opinion still a little bit compromised. Killzone I think asks a lottle too much of the controls, but is the only FPS I know of on the system anyway.

Your standard dual stick thirdperson shooter works very well too.

...they look better too, not just because of the lovely Vita screen. Generally, turn on the Bilinear Filtering option for 3D games, and off for pixelly, 2D games.

Also, it's handy to be able to map buttons to the front corners of the screen, especially when whoever you share your bed with starts moaning about clicky clickety clicks late at night, so you can pretty much game in silence.

:hat:

Resogun plays great on Vita. I'm a bit crap at it though. Don't know whether to stick with playing on experienced, or notch it down to beginner.

Also, fair play to Sony for making it cross buy. They really don't get enough credit for that.

Anyone playing Minecraft on the Vita? I've got the PS4 version and would love to have it on Vita too but... £12.99, and apparently no sync with the PS4 version whatsoever, if that's right?

So hard to justify it but I want it on the Vita!

Anyone playing Minecraft on the Vita? I've got the PS4 version and would love to have it on Vita too but... £12.99, and apparently no sync with the PS4 version whatsoever, if that's right?

So hard to justify it but I want it on the Vita!

Wasn't there a cheap-ish cross-grade option if you bought the Vita version after the PS4? Or was that the other way round. Anyway, it's really very nice on Vita and considering the endless amount of playtime you can get out of it 13 quid isn't that bad, is it?

Wasn't there a cheap-ish cross-grade option if you bought the Vita version after the PS4? Or was that the other way round. Anyway, it's really very nice on Vita and considering the endless amount of playtime you can get out of it 13 quid isn't that bad, is it?

Full price on vita and PS4 unfortunately.

Yep, if you bought the PS3 version you got the PS4 version for a few quid, then the Vita version for free when that came out after the other two.

If you bought the PS4 version then that was your lot. Pretty shit really :(

That was the deal I got.

Buy PS3 version.

Get Vita version free.

Pay a few quid for the PS4 version.

As for Minecraft on Vita, it's by far the best handheld/portable version of Minecraft. Between this and Terraria, I play nothing else on my Vita at the moment.

I think Terraria's fiddliness is inherent to the game itself (cladding those ruddy walls is a right pain), I don't think the Vita port added any. You want fiddly, you should try the tablet version!

It's true that Minecraft is much more accessible, though Terraria is more "game".