Playstation Vita

Hold me Vita bros, I've lost my 8 Game vita carry case full of games :( I'm now very sad... Especially since it had P4G in there amongst many others.

Noooooo :(

In slightly Vita-related news, I picked up some more cheap 3.5mm cable today to record Vita audio of bits and pieces. By sending it from the Vita's headphone socket to the PC's line-in I can record stuff in something like Cool Edit, although it helps to go to the Control Panel's sound options and check the "listen to this device" thing so that I can hear what's going on too. ;) Now to fire up P4G and browse the soundtrack menus :D

Happy days! Found lost vita game case clearly cleaned away by the misses who claimed not to know anything about it this morning. Thanks for the solidarity though your combined understanding reminded me why rllmuk is such a great place and helped me through my loss;)

So you don't want Smart As then?

Happy days! Found lost vita game case clearly cleaned away by the misses who claimed not to know anything about it this morning. Thanks for the solidarity though your combined understanding reminded me why rllmuk is such a great place and helped me through my loss;)

Fuck's sake, I'd arranged a day of mourning and everything :angry:

Cool, I bought Tetris as a mini ages ago in my PS3. It is now on my Vita.

This is a good thing.

EDIT - Actually now I come to think of it, I think it was the only thing I ever bought on my PSP. This is not important information.

Castlevania: Symphony of the night - worth it? appears to have 'classic' status, but that was years ago. did discover whilst reading about it that there's some game called 'castlevania dracula x chronicles' which has Symphony as an unlockable, but strangely unavailable in the UK store -any idea why?

What are the differences with each model vita? I am getting more and more tempted by one song the sheer number of games included for ps+. U hear the original one has a nice screen. Should I look out for one of these (is 3g a must too?)

3G is totally pointless, but if for some reason you desperately need to connect when out and about just use your phone as a wireless AP or something.

Yeah, most Android phones can do it and I use my Nexus 4 for that but I don't think I've ever felt the need to with the Vita anyway. Maybe to pick up an Everybody's Golf shot once or something? Anyway, there's loads on ebay and even one in the trading folder at the moment on here or post up in the wanted folder in there.

Regardless of PS+ instant game collection, I'd try buy stuff you really want when it's on sale so you have it more permanently but that's just me. And here's a post with a bunch of games and other stuff, maybe I'll try get it in the first post sometime given that's a bit out of date now.

http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?/topic/236209-playstation-vita/page-711#entry9713066

Hmmm... Will take a look in the market place (pending wife approval...). When looking elsewhere is there an easy way to tell an original from a slim by photos?

Slim: Circular PS, Select and Start buttons and a screen that's mounted into the body instead of a single-piece front.

FWIW I really like my Slim, I don't feel like I'm losing out. We'll see how I feel next time me and Alex W compare consoles.

In Japan at the moment and thinking of getting one of the Slims for approx £110. I mainly want to play Persona 4, MGS Collection and possibly some PS1 and PSP games that I never played (I had Nintendo consoles). Currently on the fence whether to get one. I'm worried it will be a waste of money in the end..