Playstation Vita

Robo_1

I like RPG's so i guess Persona 4 (god knows what its about) or FFX/X2 could be possibilities anything else? I've just completed Bravely Default, and I loved Fire Emblem on the 3DS XL. A good FPS would be nice too.

If you've not played them already, remember there's also a very nice range of PSP RPGs available through the PSN as well.

If you've not played them already, remember there's also a very nice range of PSP RPGs available through the PSN as well.

No I haven't played the FF games before. Persona 4 sounds very interesting and so does killzone.

That's almost all genres covered in one day :) I'm on a train at the moment. Just gonna try unit 13 demo and everybody's golf

I bet I'll buy killzone and then see it on PS plus :) I'll see what the best price is for persona 4

I'm so glad I've joined the vita club. No we need to persuade another 10 million or so :)

I've picked up my Vita bundle from Tesco yesterday evening and left it to download the games last night

I'll be renewing my PS+ sub later so as I can get some from the IGC ^_^

I will be getting TxK as been playing Jeff Minter games since Revenge of the Mutant Camels

How good is Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom® 3

I have seen Killzone Mercenary for £19.99 on Amazon ^_^

I'm not a big fan of RPG though.....

Just wondering do you really "need" a 64Gb card or will a 32Gb be sufficient

FYI, my 64GB card came in the post today, from an ebay shop called bestpricegame. It was from Hong Kong, I managed to not get stung by import tax. £59 or so, it was, with free ship-o. All this free memory card space has got me download giddy, but I managed to limit myself to just a couple of games. I think I love Hatsune Miku as much as Ouendan and Gitaroo Man.

I got my vita about a year ago. I`ve been stingy and completely relied on psplus for my games. My psplus subscription is up in a few months and to be honest, I`m thinking of not renewing it, or at least, if I do renew it, trying not to let it prevent me from paying money for the games I want to play.

Sure I`ve had access to a ton of games, which is cool, but I`ve completed very few of them. To be honest, the games I`ve played haven`t been ones I would have chosen had I been buying them individually.

Might be linked to the fact that I`m in Japan/have the Japanese psplus.

I`d like to play the classic PS1 FF games, Chrono Trigger and some other ps1 classics that I`ve never played. Also Persona 4 and the Boku no Natsuyasumi PSP games.

From now on I think I`ll just forget about psplus and buy the games I want to play individually.

Does anyone else feel like this about PSplus? Maybe not, most of you seem to have a much better approach and don`t seem to let psplus stop you from buying the games you`re actually interested in.

On an unrelated note, I have a question about vita Ridge Racer.

I loved Ridge Racer Type 4 on PS1 and Ridge Racers on PSP but haven`t played any more recent RR games. The vita version seems to have been almost universally panned. Did the world just move on from Ridge Racer or is the vita RR just worse than the old ones for some reason? I still enjoy playing RR4 on ps1..

I'm still not subbed to PS+. :( I think it's because the IGC still feels like a rental service where someone else picks the games I get to rent, and most of the time if it's something I'm keen on playing I've already bought it myself...

Oh, and if I subscribed I'd probably fall into the "looks great but I'll wait for it to turn up on PS+" mentality (that has stopped a bunch of people getting P4G; for shame... ;) )

I've had my vita since Christmas, and without any other Sony console I can take or leave plus. I've purchased the majority of my library rather than waiting, and only resubbed this month for the discounts on luftrauser and fez. I'd much rather know I owned the games and didn't lose them when it lapses.

My Plus sub ran out last month and Ice been unable to afford to resubscribe but haven't really missed it a huge amount but that's probably due to me being a position where Ive been able to get games I do want to play as promos for my website

I got my vita about a year ago. I`ve been stingy and completely relied on psplus for my games. My psplus subscription is up in a few months and to be honest, I`m thinking of not renewing it, or at least, if I do renew it, trying not to let it prevent me from paying money for the games I want to play.

Sure I`ve had access to a ton of games, which is cool, but I`ve completed very few of them. To be honest, the games I`ve played haven`t been ones I would have chosen had I been buying them individually.

Might be linked to the fact that I`m in Japan/have the Japanese psplus.

I`d like to play the classic PS1 FF games, Chrono Trigger and some other ps1 classics that I`ve never played. Also Persona 4 and the Boku no Natsuyasumi PSP games.

From now on I think I`ll just forget about psplus and buy the games I want to play individually.

Does anyone else feel like this about PSplus? Maybe not, most of you seem to have a much better approach and don`t seem to let psplus stop you from buying the games you`re actually interested in.

Have you tried just taking out the odd month or 3 membership? You don't have to go for 12 months each time just keep an eye out for some games you might like then sign up.

Why is there no MGS VR Missions on Vita?

Is it available at all on EU PSN? I'm still rather annoyed that someone (I believe it was my step brother from my Mums second marriage) stole my copy, they left the box but took the disc, they didn't take MGS either...