Playstation Vita

Robo_1

Txk soon people. Perfect blend of software and hardware surely??

i will buy a Vita for this game alone, i kinda want one and have for a while but this will push me over the edge but i would prefer it on a home console - all about big screen and banging sounds!

Any deals in the supermarkets anyone know about as will prolly pick one up this week!?

What should I be getting when I finally buy one then?

I'll definitely be getting a PS+ sub and Persona - Any other suggestions?

Dunno, what do you like?

Everybody's Golf is very popular, personally I really like Wipeout and the expansion and you've got Surge Deluxe which is great and Velocity Ultra and the Rayman games look lovely and tomorrow we get TxK by Jeff Minter...

Think I've just bought one. How do I get a list of what games I already own on IGC so I know which I shouldn't buy again? What's the rule for cross buying things, should I buy a particular version do make sure I get it on everything?

You can't rebuy anything you've got on IGC (at least, not while your PS+ sub is active) . Wish you could to be honest.

Cross buy version doesn't matter, if I can actually work out if something cross buy or not in the first place (dark art in itself) I usually go for the format I'm most interested in, just in case. Never had a any problem though, no matter the format.

What should I be getting when I finally buy one then?

I'll definitely be getting a PS+ sub and Persona - Any other suggestions?

I did an astoundingly amazing post on the very subject last week, sadly it was destined to only be viewed by the people who glanced at that page on that day. Until now!

http://www.rllmukforum.com/index.php?/topic/236209-playstation-vita/page-707#entry9713066

Can anyone remember the name of a game from around launch; it was a bold colourful world and involved manipulating the landscape with the rear touch to navigate a ball or character around it? It caught my eye back then but the name escapes me now.

My Vita has been despatched from Zavvi for delivery tomorrow :D :D Early Birthday treat to myself is how I've justified it, can't wait!

Can anyone remember the name of a game from around launch; it was a bold colourful world and involved manipulating the landscape with the rear touch to navigate a ball or character around it? It caught my eye back then but the name escapes me now.

My Vita has been despatched from Zavvi for delivery tomorrow :D :D Early Birthday treat to myself is how I've justified it, can't wait!

Little Deviants?

I showed my mum the vita I bough last week and after all of this time her thinking videogames were a huge waste of time, she was totally hooked by surge deluxe and was way more impressed by jabbing her finger into the world of Tearaway that she ever was Wii bowling.

It's a really neat console that can actually compete with phones at the moment, if only for the fact that the games on it aren't asking her or my nephews for money every five minutes. And minecraft isn't even out yet.

Yes! That's the one, thanks :) Just looked at it on YouTube. It intrigued me enough to stick in my mind so I'm looking forward to giving it a go even if it's a bit cack as most reviews point out :lol:

It's pretty shit, yeah. The only game that uses the back touchpanel in a way that's not completely hateful and unusable (although I still don't like it much) is Tearaway. I still don't really see why Sony included it, as most of the time it doesn't work as you would want it to and more often than not you touch it by accident while holding the unit.

The Vita has had a ridiculous 2014 so far. Most other months I would pick up something like Dustforce, but against Surge Deluxe, TxK and OlliOlli (which is completely brilliant, in spite of the lack of leaderboards) it doesn't really stand a chance. It can't keep this up, surely?

The Vita has had a ridiculous 2014 so far. Most other months I would pick up something like Dustforce, but against Surge Deluxe, TxK and OlliOlli (which is completely brilliant, in spite of the lack of leaderboards) it doesn't really stand a chance. It can't keep this up, surely?

I am a little disappointed in Dustforce, the controls don't feel responsive enough on the Vita compared to the PC version.

Are there any good but accessible shooters on the Vita? I'm far from an expert or aficionado but I did enjoy Ikaruga so is there anything like that?

There are a few good PSone shooters like Shienryu, Sonic Wings and Dezaemon Plus. On Vita itself you have the excellent Flying Hamster (no really) and Sine Mora.