Playstation Vita

Could anyone recommend a good Vita case please?

Also, Wipeout. So good :)

http://www.sfbags.com/products/ps-vita-cases/ps-vita-cases.php

The Waterfield Cityslicker, I imported the brown leather version. The build quality is outstanding. There is enough space for 10-15 games and 3 memory card holders in the zipped area. By far the best case available.

'What case should I get for my vita?'

'You should get this one that you have to import from the US that's made of leather and costs $50'

Never change RLLMUK, never change!

The 4gamers pouch that Dusted linked is the one that a lot of us have. It's cheap, well made, and does an excellent job of protecting the vita if you want to sling it in a bag and not worry about it. The interior is made of a lovely soft material that helps to clean the screen too :)

The 4gamers pouch that Dusted linked is the one that a lot of us have. It's cheap, well made, and does an excellent job of protecting the vita if you want to sling it in a bag and not worry about it. The interior is made of a lovely soft material that helps to clean the screen too :)

Another vote for this one, great case soft interior, doesn't add much bulk , protects it perfectly and it's cheap :-)

So I picked up one of the black ops models from CEX as I had a shed load of credit to burn up. The hardware is quite nice is it not? Anyways, I need a memory card if anyone wants to shift a 8gb card away.

Also, what's the psp emulation like on the vita? Does it just look like a regular psp interface or is just for launching the software?

Also, what's the psp emulation like on the vita? Does it just look like a regular psp interface or is just for launching the software?

You launch them from the Vita's menu. And the Vita is the best PSP ever made! Best screen and best analogue stick. It actually makes some borderline unplayable games playable!

...and you get a couple of options to change the look also. Bilinear Filetering and Colour Space, details here: http://manuals.playstation.net/document/gb/psvita/game/game_psp.html

General consensus is for 2d spritey stuff leave the filtering off. For 3D games, turn it on. Not really seen much difference with the Colour Space on or off.

My Vita is on its way! Where do I get a 32GB card in a hurry? Or should I just grab a cheap Mega Pack to tide me over?

Edit - And in addition to the Clean and Protect case from 4Gamers, is there one of those kind of sturdy zip-around cases? I had this for my GBA and it was great:

208053_436276956457376_1146104629_n.jpg

A fiver? Might just go for that.

I've got the 4Gamers case and a Mega Pack sitting in my Amazon basket right now. Figure Little Deviants and a bunch of the classic stuff on the pack will be a good introduction to the system, and I can use the 8GB card for a while as my free game collection grows.

Do I click "Proceed to Checkout"?

:omg:

Edit- I did!