Playstation Vita

Robo_1

More Velocity is always a good thing, but I'm not sure where they're going with the "out of ship" experience play forming sections. Hopefully it's good and cohesive and doesn't feel tacked on.

Anybody else hope that Borderlands 2 isn't another Bioshock Vita?

Also, I wonder which of these newly announced games is that Shahid Kamal Ahmad hyped up game that isn't a port and will occupy us for hours a day.

http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1076

Well it's already being worked on by Iron Galaxy whereas Bioshock never got agreed on.

A lot of Vita ports seem to be being handled by "for hire" studios rather than the originals. I guess this works for everyone, the game gets put on another platform, the original team doesn't need to divert resources so can continue working on their new stuff and then their next title gets a bigger chance of getting a Vita release alongside other platforms.

That said I'd rather more big publishers did their Vita versions internally.

This appeared on the psvita YT channel yesterday; a trailer for Murasaki Baby, a new Vita title from the director of Shadows of the Damned (apparently):

Creepy? Cute? You decide...

EDIT:

(Disclaimer - I missed a whole bunch of Gamescon so this might be old news)

When are we getting 32GB+ cards? When are they going to be cheap?

I seem to have a 16GB card (but have no idea how I acquired it) and it is now full up because of PS+. One solution would be to probably play the games and delete them after completion but I prefer the meta-game of just collecting them.

I apologise for my ignorance but the only Mega Pack I can find is the "kids" pack with LBP, Wipeout etc. Are there more packs to come?

Yea there will be 3 packs now I think, and best wait a few days to see when these come out, what is in them and if this official price drop will change the prices currently out there. It's what I'm doing.

They announced new packs were coming yesterday, but not the details. The "kids" pack is a pretty good deal already.

I like the look of the current Mega Pack, but perhaps I should wait and see what the new packs have to offer. A standalone wi-fi enabled PS Vita is currently £144 on Zavvi but when the price of a memory card is added, it suddenly becomes more expensive than the Mega Pack.

Just been on killzone for the past hour. How was i ever considering selling my vita.

This game is just stunning and makes you thing either Guerilla have very very talented programmers or other developers are plain lazy when it comes to making vita games.

Either way the multiplayer side looks stunning and plays great on vita. Can defo see this being the game to change peoples mind what the vita is capable of.

Also decide to fully commit to vita and picked up LBP for 8 quid new on ebay which plays better than ps3 due to touch additions.

Cant wait for tearaway in oct to.

Vita is really startin to pick up pace now. May it long live :)

I don't doubt anything that anyone has said about the quality of Killzone but my tiny mind cannot fathom the controls. Lack of rumble or click = lack of feedback. I've ramped my sensitivity to max and I'm still getting capped.

I don't think Vita is an FPS format for me.

I like the look of the current Mega Pack, but perhaps I should wait and see what the new packs have to offer. A standalone wi-fi enabled PS Vita is currently £144 on Zavvi but when the price of a memory card is added, it suddenly becomes more expensive than the Mega Pack.

I'm pretty sure its (the Mega Pack) included free when purchased with a new Vita at Blockbuster, the barcodes we have suggest as much anyway, but they may have changed since I was last in (Tuesday afternoon, admittedly console deals usually change on a Friday if there are any changes).