Playstation Vita

Robo_1

56 hours on Treasure of Montezuma Blitz, a game that is free and I haven't put a penny towards (I feel guilty) with 165,925 crystals in the bank.

I realise it doesn't beat your overall top score, but you've not played in a while it seems!

So BZ LiMuBai, I am issuing a challenge. Can you top my 220,413,800 score for the week? You have until midnight on Sunday!

I stopped playing ToMB as much due to the fact that i wasn't playing ANYTHING else. I'll give that score a go, but tbh, it might be a bit beyond me without putting some hours in first.

Congrats on the score though bradigor. I bet it was a good feeling eh?

I stopped playing ToMB as much due to the fact that i wasn't playing ANYTHING else. I'll give that score a go, but tbh, it might be a bit beyond me without putting some hours in first.

Was great, wish I didn't look over when I did though, as I saw my score then panicked a little.

I need to watch some high level ToMB play videos because I think I'm underestimating how quickly I need to be matching objects. I get to a couple hundred thousand score and it's game over and I can't see how I can keep going any longer.

As you progress you unlock further abilities. The best ones are:

Orange: Added time bonus when you match orange gems twice in a row

Purple: Bonuses added to the board when you match purple gems twice in a row.

Then the totems that give you better scores for collected crystals. One when levelled up fully gives you 100k per crystal.

So then, Killzone: Mercenaries.

I got in and it is a bit bloody good. I suck at online FPS games, but this seems to just work. I am getting killed more than I kill, but it is fun.

Liking the objective based stuff too.

So then, Killzone: Mercenaries.

I got in and it is a bit bloody good. I suck at online FPS games, but this seems to just work. I am getting killed more than I kill, but it is fun.

Liking the objective based stuff too.

I've half a mind to neg you out of pure jealousy

My Vita surprised me again a couple of nights ago.

I was playing Soul Sacrifice in bed, when the 'out of battery' sign flashes up, and the Vita powers down. I go, 'oh well' and head off to Snoozetown.

I then start charging my Vita at LEAST 24 hours later. When I switch it back on, it resumes my session of SS! I would have assumed the battery dying would mean a proper lights-out situation, apparently it just means enforced hibernation.

You need to come back as you are now in second place on the overall highest ever ranking ;) I will break the 300mil barrier soon!

You need to come back as you are now in second place on the overall highest ever ranking ;) I will break the 300mil barrier soon!

Eh? How the fuck am I 2nd?! Last I looked the leaderboard was full of people in the billions?! My highest ever is 282million ish

Eh? How the fuck am I 2nd?! Last I looked the leaderboard was full of people in the billions?! My highest ever is 282million ish

Second in the Rllmuk highest ever leaderboards ;) I broke the 300mill barrier! 306547600 is my current highest ever.

The "PS3 trick" won't work because you can't have two accounts on the device at the same time. She could use your account but the trophies would go to you and the saves would be tied to your account for cloud purposes. I'm not sure if any ID is stored with the saves themselves.

Is Limbo supposed to be free? I was browsing the store last night and saw that it was (for me). I've not bought it before on PS3 or Vita and it isnt part of plus any more (if it ever was)? Anyway - it's lovely on the vita - I've played through about half of it on the PC ages ago, but think I'll polish it off on the vita now.

I can't believe the amount of free games I've got on the vita what with plus, the various offers etc - I think the only ones I've actually paid for are a couple of PSP and PS1 games...

EDIT: and after downloaded Limbo I got a prompt to install the latest firmware, so it is out...

OS 2.60 is out now...

Few nice changes:

You can now easily upload and download you saved data using online storage. Select the PlayStation Plus icon on the LiveArea screen for each application.
You can now play content saved on a connected device (PS3 or PC) with [Videos] and [Music].
Some items have been added to the menu that appears when you press and hold the PS button.
[Devices] has been newly added under [settings] and [bluetooth Settings] has been moved under [Devices].
In addition, the usability of many features has been improved.
Bubbles have Anti-Aliasing
edit: Sorry missed Dandy's post above.