Playstation Vita

Robo_1

The internet went down earlier today so after doing some boring work notes and other bits and pieces I loaded an old P4G save and must have lost a good hour or so playing it again. I'd really like to create a new file and start over, probably when the summer slowdown kicks in and there's nothing else distracting me.

RE Tommy: the peeps above have covered the best games to start out with, and of course there are downloadables such as Sound Shapes and Jet Set Radio on the Store. :)

Yes. I tried it through my browser yesterday and through my Vita earlier and came up with errors through both. Trying to find somewhere to contact about it I came across a thread about it: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Vita-Technical-Help/Error-code-NP-2244-2-while-trying-to-redeem-10-games-from-8gb/td-p/19177110. It appears to be a general problem but unfortunately not with a solution at the moment. :(

Jesus buggery, I hope I am doing my bit for attach rates for the Vita... Here is my list of games (including PS1, PSP, PS Mini)

Cart:

Virtua Tennis 4
Sonic All Star Racing Transformed
Super Monkey Ball
Soul Sacrifice
Digital:
Hotline Miami
OMG HD Zombies
Mens Room Mayhem
Limbo
Rayman Origins
Coconut Dodge Revitalised
The HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character
Ratchet & Clank - Q Force
Quell Memento
Lumines
MGS HD Collection
Jet Set Radio
Mortal Kombat
Pinball Arcade
Virtue's Last Reward
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Chronovolt
Puddle
Velocity Ultra
Sine Mora
Big Sky Infinity
Knytt Underground
Thomas Was Alone
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Wipeout 2048
Gravity Rush
Jacob Jones & The Bigfoot Mystery
Machinarium
Nun Attack
Draw Slasher
Let's Fish Hooked On
Guacamelee
Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
Hungry Giraffe
MLB The Show 12
Germinator
Persona 4 Golden
Urban Trial Freestyle
Unit 13
Wake Up Club
Escape Plan
Dokuro
EDF 2017
Retro City Rampage
FIFA Football
Jet Pack Joyride
Sound Shapes
Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz
EscapeVektor
Oddworld Strangers Wrath
PS All-Stars Battle Royale
Little Big Planet Vita
Hustle Kings
Motorstorm RC
Everybody's Golf
Super Stardust Delta
StarDrone Extreme
Zen Pinball 2
Modnation Racers
PSONE:
Creatures 3
Guilty Gear
Oddworld Abe's Exoddus
Oddworld Abe's Oddysee
Syphon Filter
MediEvil
Kula World
Destruction Derby
G-Police
Final Fantasy VII
Crash Bandicoot
Kurishi Final
PS MINI:
Blast Off
Echoes
Aero Racer
Age Of Zombies
Alien Zombie Death
Bubble Trouble
Kahoots
Vempire
Field Runners
Space Shooter for 2 Bucks
Yeti Sports
Enigmo
I Must Run
Pix N Love Rush
Dracula Undead Awakening
DynoGems
Karimogi
Vector TD
Duael Invaders
Pipe Madness
The 2D Adventures Of Rotating Octopus Character
Canabalt
Velocity
Wizorb
Angry Birds
Flaying Hamster
Sky Force
Pac-Man: CE
Who's That Flying
BreakQuest
Cubixx
Mahjong Artifacts
Telegraph Sudoku & Kakuro
PSP:
Motorstorm Arctic Edge
Locoroco 2
Lego Batman
Super Stardust Portable
GTA Chinatown Wars
Black Rock Shooter
God Of War: Chains of Olympus
God Of War: Ghosts of Sparta
Killzone Liberation
Modnation Racers
Legends Of War: Pattons Campaign
119 Titles in total

Have either Jet Set Radio or Retro City Rampage ever been part of ps plus instant game collection?

Could've sworn they were and that I downloaded them, and the store won't actually let me 'buy' but after I download them they're just the trial versions.

Am I going mad?!

Where do you get the time, money and inclination to play all of this stuff?

Some of it's great, granted, but others on your list are mediocre, and you seem to just be hoovering them up for the sake of it.

For review purposes mainly. Many of them haven't cost me a penny, either codes, or PS+ in some fashion. Hardly any of the Minis have been paid for, 90% of them are through various promotions or through PS+

Ones I have bought have been through trading and building up store credit.

Just a thought.

Do you own any of the games in the pack already? Maybe it is causing the system to have a bit of a fit as it tries to redeem games x y z when you already have them!

It is a single code isn't it? So it will be trying to unlock everything, doing fine on games you don't own, then probably getting errors with games already unlocked.

It'll be a coding issue they need to fix.

Bought a Vita off eBay today, with a 32Gb card and Everybody's Golf. And got a PS+ membership and "bought" everything free.

More excited than a guy in his mid-30s should be about this, and what the future holds for the Vita and PS4 together.

Everybody's Golf is the game that keeps on giving, can't believe it was only seven quid or something when I picked it up. And I say that despite being shite, I'm being ruined in pretty much al my turn-based games at the moment.

Just a thought.

Do you own any of the games in the pack already? Maybe it is causing the system to have a bit of a fit as it tries to redeem games x y z when you already have them!

It is a single code isn't it? So it will be trying to unlock everything, doing fine on games you don't own, then probably getting errors with games already unlocked.

It'll be a coding issue they need to fix.

I've got a couple of them, but it only seems to kick up a fuss when I get to the HD adventures of rotating octopus blah de blah (which I don't have). it's one code yeah, but there's 3 items it unlocks: the mega pack bundle, rotating octopus, and something else. Hopefully they get it sorted soon as I want to play LBP