Playstation Vita

Robo_1

No one has announced it and Aksys are not exactly efficient at arranging deals with EU publishers.

(compare to NIS America who released Time and Eternity on PS3 in Europe today, two weeks before the US gets it)

Seems silly not to stick it on PSN.

I don't think Aksys have that sort of mentality. I'm not sure how it works, I think they would still need to partner with a european office to do it. When NIS America or Atlus have a game, they have European partners they can release it through (like Ghostlight).

Aksys are funny with these arrangements, I think Rising Star ended up licensing DeathSmiles direct from Cave for example. It may simply be that Aksys only bought NA rights and not the broader Western rights (which would cost more)

I seem to recall it's a matter of really painfully licensing deals. There was another company (it might have been XSeed) who took ages to be able to release anything beyond the shores of US partly because the number of different licenses and contracts needed to sell in other countries was a particular struggle.

It wouldn't surprise me that Aksys just doesn't have the money or necessary licensing to publish abroad as yet.

Also, you were mentioning of Time and Eternity getting released over here early, from the thing I've been hearing, that doesn't sound like it's necessarily a good thing...

Just a quick heads up. Argos are selling Turtle Beach Earforce M1 for £9,99. I have no idea if this is a decent price, but boy, are they awesome phones for the money and they are apparently specifically for the vita.

Just a quick heads up. Argos are selling Turtle Beach Earforce M1 for £9,99. I have no idea if this is a decent price, but boy, are they awesome phones for the money and they are apparently specifically for the vita.

Cheers for the heads up, just reserved the last pair near work to pick up at lunch tomorrow

Breakquest: Extra Evolution Freemium

Hello!

Just a heads-up: we releasing BreakQuest: Extra Evolution Freemium on PS Vita this month (hopefully)

A trailer:
https://vimeo.com/69461174

Quick features:

• 100 exclusively designed physics based levels with new stylish art
  • Ten unique evil bosses to defeat
  • New space shuttles, each with special abilities
  • Endless Gravitor and unique energy shield mechanics to help player controll the ball
  • 13 trophies
  • New power-ups and bonuses to smash and crash blocks
  • All new music tracks, created by the SandS Band
  • "near" gifts support - exclusive shuttles comes thru gifts only

The game already released as minis but we decided to bring it to PS Vita natively.

We decided to release game as freemium, users able to buy ball packs (exactly as in the pinball) - 100, 200, 500, inifite balls unlock DLC also available. The game comes with 33 free balls to play. The purchases balls kept in the save data so game not require constant internet connection but you have to keep your save data.

More information coming soon.

The Breakquest Mini made me cry with its shitness, I hope this is a lot better. A lot of that was due to the PSP nub, and the fact your bat accelerated as you moved it. Bizarre.

I'll not write it off because it's F2P, I've got hours out of ToMB without spending a penny.

Recommend me do please Rllmuk Vita lovers.

Just got one and have Rayman, Soul Sacrifice, Coconut Dodge, Gravity Rush, Sine Mora and Guacamelee all of which I think are brilliant as is the console. Anything else I shouldn't be without?

As shall surely be the first voice of a chorus: Persona 4: Golden.

I hate JRPGs. Persona 4 is a JRPG. It's my favourite game on the machine - and that isn't faint praise.

After that... Virtue's Last Reward is fantastic, and Wipeout 2048 is mindblowingly gorgeous (and a good Wipeout game).

Oh, and get Playstation Plus. Seriously.

Velocity Ultra
Everybody's Golf
P4G

escapeVektor

Thomas Was Alone
Hotline Miami

Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
The HD Adventures of Rotating Octopus Character

EDF 2017

Motorstorm RC

Lumines

Quell Memento