Playstation Vita

I've probably bought more PSP games for my Vita than I did in 5+ years of owning my PSP.

Same here. I bought a couple of PSP game when I got one at launch, tried a few along the way, pirated a few when it was possible but eventually couldn't be arsed with the updating cycle and disappointing games on a system that hurt my hands. I ended up selling my PSP after some time because we couldn't be friends.

It's nice to be able to catch up, the Vita is like meeting that stupid kid in your street after 10 years, only to discover he turned into an upstanding young citizen.

FFS. Dug out my Ridge Racer code, converted it to a psn code on the Namco website, put it in on the store and watched the discount take effect. Just as I start to download Katamari it all goes wrong and the store is now undergoing maintenance.

Not that anyone cares but my Ridge Racer discount code saga nears the end :)

The Namco Bandai twitter folk have apologised that customer service has been nonexistent and said they'll send me out a physical copy of the game, free of charge, plus a goodie bag by way of apology.

Result!

Same here. I bought a couple of PSP game when I got one at launch, tried a few along the way, pirated a few when it was possible but eventually couldn't be arsed with the updating cycle and disappointing games on a system that hurt my hands. I ended up selling my PSP after some time because we couldn't be friends.

It's nice to be able to catch up, the Vita is like meeting that stupid kid in your street after 10 years, only to discover he turned into an upstanding young citizen.

Yep, pretty much the same here. Bought a bunch on launch, realised most of them played like shit with the nub, then it became a Hot Shots Golf machine. PSP games have never looked or played better than on the Vita - and at 6/7 quid a pop it's hard to say no.

I'll just reiterate that, for the timed missions, speed of completion is NOT the key to 5-starring it! The game's really confusing about giving out that info.

In actual fact, the best way to get 5 stars on Deadline is to kill everyone and complete each section with the timer on anything except red.

Aye, I figured this, but I still don't hang around on them like I do on the other missions :P

Had a long sesh on it tonight, including my first daily challenge. It's wonderful - best shooter since Bulletstorm.

Gnnnnnnnn I'm torn between getting Persona and Tactics Ogre or saving the Ogre money for Jet Set Radio. Buying two massive games at once seems a little silly and I'll have to get JSR. Still not finished Gravity Rush. Still playing Ridge. Still not picked up Wipeout or Unit 13. And Metal Gear is in the post from ShopTo.

FUCK SONY VITA IT HAS NO GAMES FOR ME TO PLAY

Just need to figure out how to 5 star mission 33 and 36 on unit 13 so I can do the last HVT. What a game this is!

I loved it, pretty gutted there won't be a sequel. It needed a more exciting weapon loadout, and you should be rewarded more for getting your character to level 10 (I wanted one-shot uber-weapons, dammit!! Oh, and a wider range of upgrades and maybe secondary fire options would have been good too) but it was superb.

The new YouTube app is very smart. HD content looks fantastic.

Shopto have dispatched my copy of MGS already! Looking forward to seeing MGS3 on the Vita, looks like they've done a good job with the port.

It's lush. 2 looks lovely too, and i forgot how great it sounds too. The soundtrack is brilliant.

I don't know anything about PS Minis though. What's good? Any rougelikes in there?

Where Is My Heart? Is very good.

Oooh Tactics Ogre and Persona at bargilicious prices Anyone know the space requirements (it might say on the store - but it doesn't always and I haven't looked yet). I only have 2.5 gig left on the card :(

P3P is 1094mb, Tactics Ogre is 1127mb. :)

But I was told it had no games. :quote:

if you count all the psp stuff, there is loads of stuff to play

for those of us who have already owned a psp and played most of it, there isnt really that much new vita software, especially if you bought it day 1 and have played uncharted, wipeout, unit 13 etc etc

Personally speaking , i didnt buy it to be an upscaled psp device, but i seem to be clearly in the minority here and cant really get too excited about having to rebuy old games

Personally speaking , i didnt buy it to be an upscaled psp device, but i seem to be clearly in the minority here and cant really get too excited about having to rebuy old games

Neither have I, but Velocity and Gravity Rush more than keep me busy at the moment.

Yeah, I'm going MGS2 first (which I finished originally). For some reason I didn't get on with Snake Eater, but hope that having it IN MY HANDS AND ON DAT SCREEN will see me through the commute for a while.