Playstation Vita

Robo_1

I hope you're all pleased with yourselves! I'm trying to save money, but all your positivity means I now own a £200 Everybody's Golf machine :blush: Traded and selling some stuff to mostly fund it though, so not spending too much at least.

Also got Rayman and will probably get Uncharted with my Amazon trade credit. Verdict so far...awesome ^_^

Yay! Welcome.

Did you sell your 3ds like I said?

So, how many weeks of not-good sales figures can this take before Sony have to drop the price a fair whack? ie - how long will they see early adoption pricing in the West as a large enough benefit to offset low volumes and a negative press outlook? Such a great machine surely deserves to be selling like hot cakes.

Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but Unit 13 is up in the PSN Store. And I somehow missed the 'cancel' button so it's now downloading.

Also got Shinobido 2 on the way from Zavvi. The Vita is ruining my bank balance

Which store? I can't find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

Which store? I can't find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

UK release date is Friday, it's not up til then. It's up now in continental Europe as their release day was Wednesday. SCEE move in mysterious ways!

I knew I shouldn't have stuck my head in this thread. M'Lady is getting me a Vita for my big thirty extravaganza in May and the wait is killing me. :omg:

I love and hate all your Vita's in equal measure.

So if I buy a 32gb card - can I put all the stuff from my 8gb on it? Will the saves transfer as well? And the saves for digital download games? And hard copy games?

Sure, just back it up to your mac or ps3, change the memory card, and then restore the back up and everything will be there

Just finished Uncharted there now and despite not being a big fan of some things it's my favourite Uncharted after 2. Certainly a much better game than Uncharted 3 IMO. Bend are such a great studio. Come on Sony, let them make a new Syphon Filter.

Does anyone know where I can buy Gravity Rush on import from?

gravity daze (jp) or gravity rush (uk/us)?

play-asia.com, yesasia.com, ncsx.com all stock the jp version of gravity daze (just be prepared to pay 70-80usd plus shipping for it

(my copy from play-asia.com just showed up less than an hour ago this morning :D

the uk/us versions are not due out until the middle of june

gravity daze (jp) or gravity rush (uk/us)?

play-asia.com, yesasia.com, ncsx.com all stock the jp version of gravity daze (just be prepared to pay 70-80usd plus shipping for it

(my copy from play-asia.com just showed up less than an hour ago this morning :D

the uk/us versions are not due out until the middle of june

Yeah, sorry, meant the jap version!

UK importers - will playasia or yesasia ship quicker? I seem to recall (years ago), that yesasia ships from the UK?

I hope you're all pleased with yourselves! I'm trying to save money, but all your positivity means I now own a £200 Everybody's Golf machine :blush: Traded and selling some stuff to mostly fund it though, so not spending too much at least.

Also got Rayman and will probably get Uncharted with my Amazon trade credit. Verdict so far...awesome ^_^

Oh god! Just dont buy Motorstorm RC otherwise it'll be like Trials HD all over again.. dont think I take seeing you top all my times again! ;)

One thing that I've been wondering about it, what sort of video formats does the Vita play ? I'm guessing I can't just drop avis/mkvs onto the machine ? Sony would never make it that easy I'm guessing which is a real shame.