Playstation Vita

Robo_1

Thanks! :D

Also, Hustle Kings. I bought it as it only cost me £1.50, but the controls seemed a bit all over the place in the quick 5 minute go I had. Is it worth persevering with?

I got HK for free as I already owned it on PS3 (didn't even know I did) and it's absolutely lovely.

I highly suggest you do the tutorial though to get to grips with the controls, but in general it's the best pool game ever made!

For now I'm just absolutely loving Virtua Tennis 4, which is possibly my favourite game of the year so far. It looks beautiful and plays superbly.

That's a heavy statement to make, especially given the average reviews it's been getting. I'm interested in buying, but need a little convincing ;)

Has anyone got Escape Plan? The reviews are a bit mixed and at £10 it's slightly outside of my impulse download comfort zone.

Also, I asked in the thread but didn't get an answer, what's the deal with the Motorstorm RC DLC? There's quite a lot in the store, but it seems to all be unlocks for stuff that's in the game and possible to acquire by playing. Is any of it new stuff worth buying to add to the game?

I really like Escape Plan even more than I thought. Started playing without the hints, and since I'm not really a puzzler it takes more than the advertised 4/5 hrs. It's exceptionally well presented with bags of charm. Actually more value for money than Limbo, since EP will keep you coming back for finding some nuggets & apparently there are weekly DLC-challenges planned.

If however you're easily frustrated by non-click-precise-controls, you may want to skip this...

I'm thinking about buying Uncharted in the Vita store. Does anyone know how much space the game takes up on the Memory Card? I have an 8 GB Memory Card with about 4 GB free.

I think it's about 3.8GB - it's basically huge.

Also, I asked in the thread but didn't get an answer, what's the deal with the Motorstorm RC DLC? There's quite a lot in the store, but it seems to all be unlocks for stuff that's in the game and possible to acquire by playing. Is any of it new stuff worth buying to add to the game?

The only "new" stuff at the moment are a couple of vehicle packs, but these are purely cosmetic. Each vehicle in the same class has the same stats/performance.

There are two new event DLC packs coming (according to the trophies) and think Rushy said the first of those will be out later this month.

I got a 4GB card just to start off with & the Uncharted Demo takes up most of it. It was always my intention to get a 32GB later when they were more generally available, but I may not be able to wait.

The only "new" stuff at the moment are a couple of vehicle packs, but these are purely cosmetic. Each vehicle in the same class has the same stats/performance.

There are two new event DLC packs coming (according to the trophies) and think Rushy said the first of those will be out later this month.

Interesting, there seem to be "exclusive cars" and "premium cars". Could do with being a little bit clearer what all that stuff is, I'm extremely hesitant to pay for anything incase I accidentally buy something which I could've unlocked in the game.

Its huge, costs nearly £40 and has little replay value. I wouldn't bother :)

I wouldn't say that. I've just finished it on normal and have immediately restarted it and am trying to mop up all the trophies and hidden items. I am a tremendous Uncharted slut though and will do anything to spend more time with Nathan Drake.

ANYTHING…

It's pretty much the most comfortable handheld I've ever owned. I'd probably sit on it.

I've generally considered Sony considerably worse than Nintendo at ergonomics, but they've really nailed it with Vita. It's as effortlessly comfy as any controller I've ever used and a redesign will really need to be something special (massively improved battery life?) to tempt me.

And yesterday I finally got round to giving Rayman a proper go, after having Uncharted welded into the cart slot since launch. What an utterly marvellous game :wub: It fits the Vita perfectly, and it's such a brilliantly designed game.

Re: VT4

I got it and even though it was lovely I traded it in, mainly because I just had too much to play so knew I wouldn't have been able to play it properly before it gets reduced. I had a few goes, but for some reason I kept hitting the ball really high every now and then, when doing a standard shot with 'X'. Anyone know why? Has it all changed since VT3? :huh: