IGNORED

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

ravnaz

I've had a few graphical glitches playing on Xbone. I didn't try it without mods, so I'm not sure if they're in the standard game, but all of my grinding wheels have a solid green rectangle on them, and I've seen a big orange rectangle in other places.

Finally getting a chance to load this up... Gonna see what it's like with a few of the mods which are already available. 

First thought: this mod manager interface is hideous.  Where's my mouse pointer?! :angry: 

I forgot how good this is, and having stunk 100+ hours into it back in the day, I was dubious about my decision to buy again for xbone 

playing it again and I love it already - helps that I can remember nowt about it, and so can try a new race & build

just realised my race & build are heading the same way as my original playthrough (stealth archer assassin). Tempted to start again after only 5 hours this time as a posh altmer mage with fancy boots and a drink problem and penchant for treating people like cunts?

You know what. I put a hundred hours into this on 360, and 300+ on PC across two playthroughs. Installed the SE last night with every available mod and it's just made me want to mod the shit out vanilla again. At one point I was running 250+ mods on PC. Think I'll wait until SKSE hits until putting serious hours into the SE. Anyone know an ETA.

Really want to buy a house now and get settled in at Whiterun, but 5000 gold! Going to have to take a job, not the life of a gentleman I was expecting but needs must. A gentleman thief perhaps 

Spoiler

:ph34r:

Also I'm the bloody Thane now, don't these peasants just gift me one.

When does the Hearthfire DLC get started? I'm looking at a mid 12th Century design with all mod cons :sherlock:

1 hour ago, Minion said:

So how is this running on XB1 guys? If this is in tesco later I'll probably accidentally purchase it.

It's lovely. Generally a very smooth and solid 30fps but I have noticed the occasional pause/stutter - they are few and far between though. 

I think my favourite mod might be the 100,000 carry allowance ring. I'm obsessive about not leaving loot behind, so I'd always take numerous trips back and forth to sell stuff. I only started the game yesterday and I'm already at level 15. I've saved so much time by not having to worry about carry weight, even though I generally consider it to be quite a strategic part of the game.

1 hour ago, Minion said:

So how is this running on XB1 guys? If this is in tesco later I'll probably accidentally purchase it.

In general very well (no mods installed).  In places though the black based loading screen appears momentarily without crashing or reverting the game and there are a few instances of a sort of judder or stutter.

26 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Really want to buy a house now and get settled in at Whiterun, but 5000 gold! Going to have to take a job, not the life of a gentleman I was expecting but needs must. A gentleman thief perhaps 

Hide contents

:ph34r:

Also I'm the bloody Thane now, don't these peasants just gift me one.

When does the Hearthfire DLC get started? I'm looking at a mid 12th Century design with all mod cons :sherlock:

When you reach level 9 you get a message by courier from the Jarl of Falkreath.