rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
suzzopher

Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together

I never played the original, its been on my 'imaginary list of titles to pick up in time' ever since playing and loving Final Fantasy Tactics and Vagrant Story a few years back. This'll be a must buy for me, i just know its my kind of game. I won't be able to resist the LTD Edition if there is a western release.

I never played the original, its been on my 'imaginary list of titles to pick up in time' ever since playing and loving Final Fantasy Tactics and Vagrant Story a few years back. This'll be a must buy for me, i just know its my kind of game. I won't be able to resist the LTD Edition if there is a western release.

I hope America at least gets one. I picked up Ys Seven, Ys The Oath in Felghana and Lunar limited editions from the States this year.

I have a PSP that does nothing but dormantly wait for this to come out. I have played the Playstation port and the translated SNES rom, but this looks to be such an overhaul that it's irresistable. And yes - I too need those cards, to go with my FFT ones :)

Oh. Yes. This looks lovely. More into the top-down style than the isometric for my SRPGs but this will do me just fine.

Sorry, what format is it coming out on? I think I read it wrongly.

EDIT: No, I read it correctly. It does actually say PSP!

Oh. Yes. This looks lovely. More into the top-down style than the isometric for my SRPGs but this will do me just fine.

You can switch viewpoints to a top-down view if you like :)

Is there a release date for the Western world (USA/ PAL)?

Tactics Ogre on the GBA was great, I love srpg, I will be buying this one on day one.

Tactics Ogre on the GBA was great, I love srpg, I will be buying this one on day one.

Early next year it looks like.

Cant wait for this.

Early 2011, no firm date as yet though.

what tells you they are getting an LE? all i see are some tarot cards

My mistake, I assumed the cards were to be part of an LE.

This looks utterly utterly delicious. I started playing the recent SNES rom translation when it was released a while back, but I stopped after this got announced. I was a huge fan of the FFT enhanced port, and by all accounts this looks even better. It will be weird to bring my PSP out of retirement though!

This looks utterly utterly delicious. I started playing the recent SNES rom translation when it was released a while back, but I stopped after this got announced. I was a huge fan of the FFT enhanced port, and by all accounts this looks even better. It will be weird to bring my PSP out of retirement though!

Oddly, the PSP has been my most used console this last year. Starting with Dissidia in August'09 until now I have used it pretty much every day :lol:

I downloaded this for my Go when it came out. It's lovely so far. With this and Valkyria Chronicles 3 early next year I'm gonna be playing a lot of my PSP :)

I was a huge fan of the gba game and i'd love to get this but unfortunately i don't have a psp atm.

A little fun gimmick all the games in the series developed by the original creator Yasumi Matsuno all have the subtitle named after Queen songs. This one is no different.

Coming in February to Europe. Seems we'll also be getting a special edition.

Eurogamer

Square Enix promises to reveal details of special editions of Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together, Dissidia 012[duodecim] Final Fantasy and The 3rd Birthday "soon", as well as specific release dates for all four games.

I wish I could sleep until February :(

I have been playing this for quite a while now, though I think I am spending more time reading/understanding the rules than playing the game. It's great fun nonetheless.

Tactics Ogre and Dissidia 012 have Spring dates for Europe? Hope I'm unemployed when it happens.

Tactics Ogre and Dissidia 012 have Spring dates for Europe? Hope I'm unemployed when it happens.

Don't worry, with today's economic climate you probably will be. ;)

I'm freelance as it is, I'm practically there! Soon'll come the time I need to break into people's homes just to charge the PSP (which'll also be my principal source of heat).

Oh, this is another Alexander O Smith translation isn't it. This is going to be the best!

Oh, this is another Alexander O Smith translation isn't it. This is going to be the best!

I'm getting a huge Final Fantasy Tactics vibe here, which remains one of my favourite games ever, but I had never heard of the Tactics Ogre series before let alone played any of the games.

Are they set in the same universe as the FFT games? Is the gameplay similar?

Have they confirmed it'll be on PSN? God why did I buy a PSP Go :facepalm:

I'll be sooooooo gutted if it isn't on PSN

I bought mine from the PSN in Japan, so there is hope :)