rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Moz

Mass Effect 3

frank.jpg

"For your information, I wake up every morning with an angry blue vein diamond cutter. I was gonna enlighten the President of the local 47 on this particular point, and he chose to depart. Blue steel gentlemen. Three and a half inches of hard blue steel." - Frank Sobotka
  • Upvote 1

On the multiplayer aspect looking back it was because BioWare Montreal where doubling their staff and looking for a network/multiplayer programmer, the director of the studio also said at the time "We're also doubling our contribution to whatever happens next in the Mass Effect franchise." Wonder if this could be what they where building up for, a ME spin off with multiplayer.

WAIT!

The latest leaky bit of info from the Bioware twitter translates as the coldest temperature ever recorded on earth, at vostok research station in antarctica.

There's a planetary system in the Mass Effect universe called Vostok.

Whatever this game turns out to be, I'll update the title.

Surely this is better news than a ME3 trailer? as much as I'd love to see it, because this is a game we had no idea existed. Imagine another series to run along side ME and DA from Bioware, it would be awesome :omg:

I wonder if this is related to what was said in that EA earnings call ages ago. Something about a project that Mass Effect fans would be interested in? I can't really remember.

Here we are:

Well now, this is a little perplexing. Speaking on today's EA earnings call, a spokesperson for the company said that something "far-reaching" for Mass Effect would arrive in Q4 of EA's fiscal 2010, which translates to sometime between January 1 and March 31 of 2011.

Source

Edited by Snowman

I wonder if this is related to what was said in that EA earnings call ages ago. Something about a project that Mass Effect fans would be interested in? I can't really remember.

Here we are:

Source

PS3 Mass Effect 2?

According the ME wiki only 600 humans died and a few more turians died during the first contact war, which doesn't sound like enough to sustain your typical videogame death tally to me!

According the ME wiki only 600 humans died and a few more turians died during the first contact war, which doesn't sound like enough to sustain your typical videogame death tally to me!

Hmm, maybe the game will revolve around a soldier on Shanxi during the occupation.

It could be like Halo Reach, you start out trying to stop the invasion only to fail but with a twist...the second half/a sequel revolving around humanity taking it back.

:)

I think you could squeeze by if you used lots of slow motion.

Here's my wacky prediction:

A downloadable team-based third person shooter set in the Mass Effect Universe (a prequel, most likely).

It's obviously going to be a farming sim set on Eden Prime.

Obviously.

Harvest Effect, co-produced by Marvelous entertainment.

Endgame has you wooing Shep/Femshep (as she comes to liberate your now FUBARed colony, AS IMPORTED FROM YOUR PREVIOUS SAVES!!!11111one

It'll be immense.

Ah, yes. Good point.

Nothing to see here. Move along, move along. ^_^

PS3 Mass Effect 2 was announced ages ago, guys. They announced it at Gamescom in August!

I don't think the trailer goes 'MASS EFFECT 2. DRAGON AGE 2. AND NOW MASS EFFECT 2 BUT ON THE PS3!'

To be honest, I don't care what it is. It's a Bioware game, I'm buying it.

You say that, but I think we can all be thankful that Bioware were bought by EA rather than Activision, otherwise we'd probably be 'looking forward' to their upcoming "Tony Hawk's Guitar of Duty", followed by their swift closure on said game's utter failure at retail.

It's obviously going to be a farming sim set on Eden Prime.

Obviously.

Harvest Effect, co-produced by Marvelous entertainment.

Endgame has you wooing Shep/Femshep (as she comes to liberate your now FUBARed colony, AS IMPORTED FROM YOUR PREVIOUS SAVES!!!11111one

It'll be immense.

Joking aside, see if they released some epic ME-universe cover shooter it could scan your save file from ME2's ending.

Image your Shep and team sweeping in at some unimaginably bleak moment with the Big N to save the motherfucking day; I'd actually die of excitement.