rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Moz

Mass Effect 3

Is he the bloke that keeps getting our hopes up about Half Life 3? ;)

DID SOMEONE SAY HALF LIFE 3?!

I really don't want an Obsidian ME game. Part of the reason the second one was so much better than the first (unless you're a mental) is the way it's so much more polished.

It looks like a girl but runs like a man!!!!!!!!!!!!'

If you press the analogue stick very slightly forward for a really slow walk she does a sultry prick tease sort of mince. I in no way spent nearly an hour of game time doing this until my flatmate told me I was a massive cock.

I'm off to write Shepard Lezza slash-fic while listening to the soundtrack.

• Upvote 1

Poor old Obsidian, everyone (including the games buying public) still view them as the bridesmaid, never the bride, forever destined to be called on to do the jobs the real developers can't be bothered to waste the energy to do, while they go and make the new stuff. I suppose it keeps them in business, but it must be mildly annoying to employ some talented designers to work on hand-me down IP, rather than being allowed to create your own.

Is that Tower Bridge in the background, with fighter jets flying over it?

Seen a few comments that it looks like a ruined London, certainly does look like some sort of ruined city. I remember there was talk about multi player at some point in the ME2 thread, can't remember if it was just idle speculation or based on something. Maybe that's what this is, the cover/shooting mechanics taken from ME2 to make a futuristic shooter in a new world with multi player.

snextgamecoulditbemasse.jpg

High res version of the picture above (man with gun).

They also put this on the ME2 twitter, which apparently gives some binary which in turn gives the atomic mass of Iron (fe), maybe it is some sort of ME spin off then. Or as RPS say Iron makes Steel, steel is in Shattered Steel the name of a mech game BioWare made in 96.

Another code which translates to -128.5°F "which is the lowest temperature ever recorded on Earth, in Vostok, Antarctica, 21st July 1983. A temperature cold enough to cause steel to shatter? Or as Alec also adds, there’s a system in Mass Effect 1 called Vostok." RPS

Edited by JPR

are the numbers not just parts of an IP address for a website for the announcement?

[edit] nope the .847 in the atomic weight of iron would be invalid.

Edited by SeanR