rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
elmo

Ghost Recon Island Thunder Co Op Team

'm looking for the best of the best. I'm in that best because i started the thread but i'm looking for the rest. I want to try Recon on co-op because RS3 worked so well with it and it seems as thought we have missed a gem on this one.

Who would be up for a few levels sometime?

well i dunno about the best of the best but im ok i would be up for this aslong as its done of a weekend so any sugestions on dates and times would help a lot of people decide if there in or not

wallzy :rolleyes:

I'll be up for this seeing as I'm the best of the best, better than all the rest. :rolleyes:

elmo, can't remember if you're on my friends list, feel free to add me if i'm not on yours. When were you looking to do this?

I'm the crappest of the crap. But I can volunteer for being point man so you can all see from where I'm getting shot at and save my sorry ass...

By the way, is the Co-Op on this a full team of people or is it like the co-op offline where you each control a team each?