Pinball Games - Pinball FX, Pinball Arcade, etc

bradigor

The 800 point purchases contain 4 tables each: the 4 new tables made for Pinball FX2, and 4 classic tables made for the original Pinball FX. Then some extra individual tables are 200 points each.

I still haven't decided which set of tables to spend 800 points on. Funny thing is that I've been so involved in apps for my iPod touch lately that I've learned to think 59p is a base value for anything! Getting back to Xbox Live and seeing things costing 800 points is something I must re-adjust to.

Anyway, I have a question:

Did those Williams and Gottlieb Collections for the Xbox 360 not come out in the UK? I can't see them at any UK online shops. If they were never released here, are the US discs region-free? I don't do import gaming AT ALL, and I don't even know how Xbox Live regions work. But I would quite like to check out those games.

Just got 28.8 mil on Pasha to go 2nd on my FL leaderboard behind stefcha. Don't have much clue what I'm doing, but it seems to work out ok :lol:

Fired off a few friends requests for a bit more competition, anybody else feel free to add me, 'meatball46' :)

For those deciding on what table pack to get - go for the pinball FX 2 one. The tables have a lot more going on with them providing a deeper experience.

Of the older tables I'd rate them:

Street Fighter 2

Earth Defence

Nightmare Mansion

Excalibur

Rocky & Bullwinkle

The old table pack is still probably worth 800 MSP but a couple of the tables haven't aged all that well and Extreme is frankly pretty rubbish.

Just got 28.8 mil on Pasha to go 2nd on my FL leaderboard behind stefcha. Don't have much clue what I'm doing, but it seems to work out ok :lol:

Fired off a few friends requests for a bit more competition, anybody else feel free to add me, 'meatball46' :)

Me and you are going to fall out between this and WWF :P

Okay, I got the 4 new tables. Just had my first play on Pasha with no idea how scoring works, and got 7 mil. So there's hope :) I'll check out the score sheets.

I don't know if I should ask everyone to friend me. I only have Xbox Live Silver so I can buy DLC. I once had a Gold account years ago, and I still have about 20 "friends" (ie. complete strangers who I don't remember) left over from when I played Halo 2 on Xbox 1. But they still pop up and distract me. I should delete them I guess. The same would happen if I got all the rllmuk guys on my friends list... you'd be an annoyance when your names pop up ;)

Uh, but if you want an antisocial bastard on your list, it's Squeaky Gibson.

After loving Epic Pinball and Illusions/Fantasies as a kid I thought I'd try out the demo of this. Loaded up the first table, bounced the ball a couple of times and quit straight back to the menu and purchased it. :lol:

I then spend the rest of the evening getting to grips with the tables in multiplayer with a friend. Superb stuff.

Oh and was a nice surprise to see all my Trials HD nemeses already filling up the leaderboards.

Going to have to add some more of you I think, not that I'm beating everyone at all but it's good to have extra scores up. incidentally, do people use the nudges much? I really don't but sometimes the ball just goes straight down the middle or posses around the sided gutters