rllmuk
bradigor

Pinball Games - Pinball FX, Pinball Arcade, etc

Yes, maybe I’m just viewing it with rose tinted spectacles...I’ll get around to checking out MM on the iPad and see how it stands up.

Could be that the iOS versions have had updates since the last 360 version updates and that it plays a lot better, but I was massively surprised by how poorly it compared.

I still haven't moved on to the other tables. I'm OBSESSED with MM.

5 hours ago, Camel said:

I still haven't moved on to the other tables. I'm OBSESSED with MM.

It’s pure gaming crack. It’s the thing that has made me stop playing Zelda after 250 (count ‘em!) hours...I still haven’t posted a decent score yet though. I was up in the 150-200 mil score ranges on iOS, best I’ve done so far on Switch is 52 :(

Finally picked up an Xbox One and after a bit of faffing (sending evidence of table purchases to Zen) I’ve managed to import all 61 of my tables to FX3. Just picked up another couple of packs in the Black Friday sale so up to 65 out of the possible 82.

Is anyone playing this on Xbox? I have a handful of you on my friends list already but would be nice to have more scores on there so add me if you are - ymaohyd.

Also it seems with all the back and forth they’ve sent me duplicate codes for a few so PM me for the tables below (Xbox):

Ant man GONE

Venom GONE

Deadpool GONE

Civil War

Portal GONE

Walking Dead GONE

Guardians of the Galaxy GONE

• Upvote 5

On 17/10/2018 at 16:06, Camel said:

Yes, I last played it about two weeks ago. The dragon obscures your view.

You've made me doubt myself now though, so I'll give it another bash next time I'm there.

@ZOK - just played the real thing again. My memory was only partially faulty; you can't see the rollovers very well but it's because the plastic around the ramp isn't very transparent. Not because of the dragon. Moving around doesn't help either. 

That’s interesting...I’ve played for years for real and never noticed any problem with choosing the rollovers. Some variance on the machines maybe? Although that doesn’t seem very likely.

Incidentally Mars Attacks is coming out on the Switch on December 4th. A Christmas miracle!

Picked this up on switch and never paid it much attention but the Williams Bally tables got my interested. 

Bloody hell this game is brilliant! But I’m not! I did Just crack 50 million on Medieval Madness though which made me feel god like! Totally let down my potential score with a very poor second ball and a couple of wasted multiballs.

Got to get the kids to bed pronto so I can get back to it!

Not unless you've bought it already, they lost the license to Williams tables a while back. It might show up in Pinball FX at some point.

The arcadey pub along the road has changed their machines. They've now got Tales From The Crypt (which is perfect for pinball puns, Axe-tra Ball, High Goring etc :D )   and Deadpool (which is shite)

• Upvote 1

Like the poster a few above I also got some duplicate codes so have the following available on xbox one so just pm if you want one :

Civil War - gone

Deadpool - gone

Star Wars Pinball (empire strikes back, boba fett and clone wars all in one pack.) - gone 

• Upvote 1

On 14/03/2019 at 13:37, mwaawm said:

Can I play Adams Family anywhere other than on my phone as yet (pinball arcade)?

Do you know if it ever came out on a disk? I was after Terminator 2 which has been removed from the online stores for the same reasons, but found it on disk on cash generator for £3

Thanks hadn't thought of that. However Google search only seems to show a PS4 version with no indication that addams family is on the disk...I'd want it on PC, Switch.

I never noticed but there are now 4 Williams table packs on FX3, all currently on sale on Xbox / PC (plus a handful of other table packs). Here's the newest couple:

Volume 3: THEATRE OF MAGIC™, SAFE CRACKER™, and THE CHAMPION PUB™

Volume 4: WHITE WATER™, RED AND TED'S ROAD SHOW™, and HURRICANE™

1 hour ago, Skull Commander said:

Any recomendations on the Williams stuff? 

The Pinball FX Williams tables are all great. Volume 4 has the newer flipper physics, but the other tables will have this added in the next update and in any case, the physics are great all round.

Volume 1 or 4 are probably the best selection of tables, but there’s classics in 2 and 3 too. Can’t go wrong.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Skull Commander said:

Any recomendations on the Williams stuff? 

The reccos you’ve already had. But be sure to get Theatre of Magic, which is a superlative pinner in every respect. Possibly the best of the lot.

Is this separate from the now-ended Steam sale? Not that I need any more tables, I must have a good 25+ I've picked up down the years.

Would really love the to put the old Street Fighter 2 table back up there, it's not going to happen is it? :(

45 minutes ago, Vimster said:

Is this separate from the now-ended Steam sale?

That's my fault, when I said Xbox/PC I meant it's because they're cross buy between the Xbox One and Windows 10 version, it's a Microsoft specific sale.