PSO ep1,2 & 3 box set - gets!

It's worth getting the box set for the blue rappy feathers inside a inflatable ball thingy alone! You also get a funky memory card with it.

And erm...is it possible to transfer character's to use with the new games?

Previous version is JP EP2.

Anyone else getting ep3 and fancies a game, give me a shout and we can meet up. I hope I can remember the basic's from the trail :wub:

My Ep1&2 Plus and 3 came in the post this morning, I only got a chance to rip off the outer packaging. The was a nice looking piece of cardboard which I assumed to be the box in flat pack form, there were some cards with pso3 but I can't say I saw any sign of rappy feathers or a memory card :wub:

I'm going to transfer my jpv1.1 characters over to plus, test it out with a lower level one first to make sure it works ok. I assume it's the same as transferring from v1 to 1.1.

I'm up for a card battle bumble with you sometime, just let me know. I'll be somewhere on PSO for a few hours tonight.

My Ep1&2 Plus and 3 came in the post this morning, I only got a chance to rip off the outer packaging. The was a nice looking piece of cardboard which I assumed to be the box in flat pack form, there were some cards with pso3 but I can't say I saw any sign of rappy feathers or a memory card :P

I'm going to transfer my jpv1.1 characters over to plus, test it out with a lower level one first to make sure it works ok. I assume it's the same as transferring from v1 to 1.1.

I'm up for a card battle bumble with you sometime, just let me know. I'll be somewhere on PSO for a few hours tonight.

Awwwww, they must have been nice little extra's that my friend included for me :wub:

Im gonna put the blue feather on ebay for £1000000. Maybe you want to put a early bid in.