IGNORED

Favourite TV/ Film Theme Tunes and/or Title Sequences..

Blue

As title, please post your favourite TV/Film theme tunes or title sequences.

One favourite of mine, which many here may never have heard of, is the theme tune from The Persuaders (TV). I always found it strangely haunting and a little sad. It's by John Barry.

In films, I love the opening to Fight Club. Alien is another classic in its simplicity.

Yeah, Fight Club's a good one. It does annoy me how the names flashing up on the screen don't sync perfectly to the music though :rolleyes:

And I also love the opening to Alien³. Very haunting, and possibly the best thing about the film. And come to think of it, Se7en has a great opening too. Fincher always does them well.

Yeah, Fight Club's a good one. It does annoy me how the names flashing up on the screen don't sync perfectly to the music though :rolleyes:

And I also love the opening to Alien³. Very haunting, and possibly the best thing about the film. And come to think of it, Se7en has a great opening too. Fincher always does them well.

The best bit about the Alien3 credit for me is the distorting of the Fox fanfare right at the start. Sets the tone straight away.