Battlenet IDs

I'll try and update as people add to it:

Forum Name | E-mail Address | Battlenet ID/Code--------------------------------------------------------------------ThePinkNinja |matthew.hunt1984@gmail.com |ThePinkNinja 991Snowbind |aliw86@gmail.com |rjpageuk |battlenet@rjpage.co.uk |Tom* |tdbell@gmail.com |MrCarrot |Peter.Thompson@dunelm.org.uk |MrCochese |rick.bolton@gmail.com |vayaify | |vaya 188Lujin |luke_west1982@hotmail.com |Headache |iana2000@hotmail.com |Headache 420Moodmon |sc2mood@hotmail.co.uk |Chauntea |Thor259@yahoo.co.uk |Ehrgiez |erhgiez@hotmail.com |bcofn |bcofn@hotmail.com |Morg | |Morg 778Sabreman | |Sabreman 479Ravnaz | |JAnik 514diggler |diggler@tpsreport.co.uk |JamDunc |Jamdunc@gmail.com |Flip |flip.mnkey@googlemail.com |FuzzyDunlop |ljmachin@gmail.com |anncoulter |fionnulathecooler@gmail.com |neom | |areuwakeup 627Jonster |jonny.edwards@gmail.com |DaveODeth | |DaveODeth 530whodares | |roflLameDuck 968| || || |

aliw86@gmail.com

This is retarded, apart from Mr Carrot we all have each others ID's.

:lol:

I'm hoping more lurkers will jump in. Maybe they're put off by the fact there's a few thousand posts in the discussion and they're jumping in so late. All so new here.

If no one takes the bait then yep, it's retarded.

• 2 weeks later...

Headache - iana2000 at hotmail dot com

Just started dipping my toe in the water with some vs AI games, will be good to get some proper competitive experience but I know my macro is nowhere near good enough yet and I've got no micro skills whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, just stumbled upon this old thread that Soong set up a while back. Seems like a good central point to host ID's of all sorts. Included a list of rllmukers and their PSN, Gamertag, Game Centre, Steam, OpenFeint (whatever that is) and Twitter ID's. I've just added a column for battle.net so we can include ourselves in it as well!

The mighty rllmuk gamers list thread.

• 1 month later...

Hi fuzzyd. Nice one on getting back in.

Can I suggest that you also take part in spectating some rlg season 2 matches. Check out the active thread. It'd be good if you signed up for season 3, don't worry about losing, it's all good and you will learn a lot.

Can everyone add fuzzy to there lists please.

• 1 month later...