The Alan Partridge Thread

Comrade

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Comrade said:

It sounds similar to the mental Noel's HQ, which is fantastic.

Reminds me of the 100% Partridge http://www.positivity.world/ - a collection of streaming radio stations from Noel Edmonds. The best is Positively Noel, a 24/7 tirade against Lloyds Bank including a music playlist comprising songs relating to money and lies. Worth it for the "exclusive interview", fake Lloyds ads, and constant demands for former and current Lloyds employees to dish the dirt. If Alan Partridge had the money you could imagine him doing something like this after unfairly (in his eyes) being fined for parking in a disabled spot in Norwich city centre.

It's a perfect formula, it's like they were watching those Madley videos and getting ideas. So much material to work with when it comes to morning tv shows;

- Ridiculous features that take advantage of people, Alan there to make inappropriate comments

- Underlying tensions between him the and female host, I'm sure they will have a Piers/Charlotte Hawkins vibe where she is silently screaming for help and he is always talking over her etc

- Alan arguing with viewers calling in

- Alan Undercover dealing with the stories that matter

I just hope any 'celebs' on there are fictional, I can imagine the BBC are tempted to do an 'Extras' and have celebs play extreme versions of themselves.

4 minutes ago, Capwn said:

It's a perfect formula, it's like they were watching those Madley videos and getting ideas. So much material to work with when it comes to morning tv shows;

- Ridiculous features that take advantage of people, Alan there to make inappropriate comments

- Underlying tensions between him the and female host, I'm sure they will have a Piers/Charlotte Hawkins vibe where she is silently screaming for help and he is always talking over her etc

I just hope any 'celebs' on there are fictional, I can imagine the BBC are tempted to do an 'Extras' and have celebs play extreme versions of themselves.

Tons of scope, basically.

49 minutes ago, Capwn said:

I agree. No real life celebrity could ever be as good as Forbes McAllister for example.

Don't mean to go off topic but chocolate oranges have really fallen off the tracks in recent years haven't they?. They keep getting smaller and more recently they have adopted a sneaky Toblerone like tactic of hollowing sections to fool consumers. They are a mere shadow of what they used to be. 

20 minutes ago, Capwn said:

Don't mean to go off topic but chocolate oranges have really fallen off the tracks in recent years haven't they?. They keep getting smaller and more recently they have adopted a sneaky Toblerone like tactic of hollowing sections to fool consumers. They are a mere shadow of what they used to be. 

Shop soiled?