The Alan Partridge Thread

Comrade

I should not have been eating spagetti whilst watching that. Twice I had to spit it out, in fear of choking while laughing.

That was amazing. This has shaped up to be a well worthy entry for the Partridge legacy.

Sadly did anyone else notice the date for the next episode? :(

That was amazing. Best one yet, and it's full of absolute vintage Partridge moments.

"He is, and hopefully soon to be was, a very unpleasant individual. A bit like Jamiroquai."

Yep, that was a belter of a final line. "Smupid gim" and the other two were brilliant, too.

Just a really simple thing - and it may even have been a complete accident - was him knocking his glasses upwards. For some reason I found that really amusing.

But yeah, this is really good stuff, and a worthy addition to the Partridge canon. And I do love Sidekick Simon's theme tune.

Just a really simple thing - and it may even have been a complete accident - was him knocking his glasses upwards. For some reason I found that really amusing.

That was brillopads. I think Coogan nearly corpsed but he turned it into this amazingly awkward moment. I loved it when he adjusted his headphones, too.