rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Valiant

Oh man, I'm missing season 3 on DVD! I have 1, 2 and 4. Not 3.

How about that time when Phil was grudgingly convinced to take on that convict? Stuff went missing and the convict (as well as Will) got blamed, but it turned out to be a rival of Jeffrey? "Where's my willie?! Where's my willie?!"

Or... the infamous "chickonary"?

Or his other dance?

Fresh Prince trivia! The cab driver in the opening titles is Quincy motherfucking Jones and Carlton's dance is based on Courtney Cox widly flailing about on the video of Bruce Springsteen's popular hit, 'Dancing in the Dark'.

• Upvote 2

It was great when Carlton and Will got hustled at the pool hall and Uncle Phil had to go down and deal with business by beating them with a selection of his finest trick shots, including a one handed break.

Back up! Back up! Mind ya business that's all, just mind ya business!

My tiny mind was blown when I found out Uncle Phil did the voice of Shredder in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

My mind was equally blown when Jeffrey turned up in an episode of Eastenders.

(I can’t see those embedded vids so if one of them is Jeffreys Albert Sq. moment, well, my face is red)

Oh yeah that was a few years ago, I remember that!

EDIT: No videos, but here's a link.

That’s weird, I remember him playing a totally different character and it happening in the 90’s some time. He played a carpenter who gets hired to rebuild the furniture in The Vic after Phil and Grant smash it up. Maybe he played 2 characters.

Yeah I think he did cos I also did see a link to DigitalSpy which stated similar (here). That said, I only remember his second more recent incarnation. Then again... not sure now... I think both incarnations have fused together in my mind, cos I can vaguely remember him having a flat cap too.

Fresh Prince trivia! The cab driver in the opening titles is Quincy motherfucking Jones and Carlton's dance is based on Courtney Cox widly flailing about on the video of Bruce Springsteen's popular hit, 'Dancing in the Dark'.

And Jazz appears in the basketball part of the opening titles.