BK Pizza Burger

Yoshimax

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305042/Burger-King-pizza-burger-2-500-calorie-answer-away-dilemma.html

For the discerning fastfood fan, it is the trickiest of dilemmas: pizza or burger? But a leading burger chain has resolved the issue once and for all with the Pizza Burger.

Containing some 2,520 calories, the Burger King offering consists of a beefburger the size of four of the chains Whoppers.

article-1305042-0ADF792B000005DC-420_468x343.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm off to New York in December. We're staying just off Times Square. Having become a pescatarian this year for ecological reasons, (yeah, I know) I've decided that for a once in a lifetime trip to NYC, I can eat meat whilst there.

This looks like the perfect way to celebrate both Christmas and my meat eating.

I'm off to New York in December. We're staying just off Times Square. Having become a pescatarian this year for ecological reasons, (yeah, I know) I've decided that for a once in a lifetime trip to NYC, I can eat meat whilst there.

Your other half made you do it... Right?

You are still eating meat.

Quite.

Please use any of the following as my response that satisfies my choice of diet:

I've found it suprisingly easy to only eat seafood?

I've found it suprisingly easy to only eat water-dwelling meat?

I've found it suprisingly easy to only eat non-land dwelling animals?

Does not compute.

Stop eating meat? Yeah. She was a veggie when I met her but turned her into a normal person.

We're both pescatarians now and whilst it's been suprisingly 'easy' to stop eating meat, I do miss sausages. :(

I just looked up pescatarian. Take this in the best possible way and with plenty of humour, but you're a complete ass. If I stop eating fish, can I have a cool name too? What if I stop eating vegetables and only eat seafood and meat? What's the name for someone who only eats seafood? As I said, please take it in good humour but your post made me do a lol and facepalm.

As for this "pizza burger", it's an ok idea but I don't think it's as good as either, so it sort of fails.

I just looked up pescatarian. Take this in the best possible way and with plenty of humour, but you're a complete ass. If I stop eating fish, can I have a cool name too? What if I stop eating vegetables and only eat seafood and meat? What's the name for someone who only eats seafood? As I said, please take it in good humour but your post made me do a lol and facepalm.

If it helps any, I don't carry around a card that says "I'm a pescatarian. I am awesome" and the only reason why I used the term in my original post was because it's just completely incorrect to say that I'm a vegetarian.

Anyways, why would it make me an ass? It's not like I made the term up and now make people call me "The Pescertarian." I just don't eat land-meat.

What about only eating Pandas?

I'm currently on two a week, that big tasty bastards.

I don't want to derail the thread any further with my nonsense, but yes, eating sensibly sourced seafood. It's more about the CO2 production in land-meat that really turned me in the end and there is loads of fascinating and quite persuasive research on it if you're wondering why I've bothered.

Still, that BK Pizza thing eh? EH?!