Jackass 3D

Goose

• 4 weeks later...

I totally love the Jackass films and I can't wait to see the new one, but the 3D element may freak me out in the cinema as I am completely expecting to see MASSIVE THREE DIMENSIONAL COCK being thrust towards the audience. I'd be scared of it poking me in the eye :doh:

I totally love the Jackass films and I can't wait to see the new one, but the 3D element may freak me out in the cinema as I am completely expecting to see MASSIVE THREE DIMENSIONAL COCK being thrust towards the audience. I'd be scared of it poking me in the eye :doh:

Pirana 3d?

• 3 weeks later...

SPOILERRRRRRRRR from a private screening yoinked from http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3286578&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Finest use of 3D tech ever? Possibly... It'll be the only 3D film I'll be paying to see.

The scene starts with an overhead view of a very impressive model railroad track. There are beautiful trees and houses and even some little people. The camera cuts to a first-person perspective from the train as it rounds the corner towards a giant hill with a tunnel. Wait...is..that hill moving? And that isn't a tunnel, that's an asshole! There seems to be something coming out of the top...is it a volcano?! NO! IT'S SHIT! That isn't a hill! It's Ehren's ass! Shit literally sprays EVERYWHERE. It flies at your face. Diarrhoea all over the little train, all over the houses. All over the poor little people. Everyone filming and watching is laughing and puking their brains up. So basically Ehren was standing in the middle of the traintrack and sprayed diarrhoea everywhere. EVERYWHERE. I know you might be thinking "oh..shit? That's not so bad." But when it's liquid and meaty chunks of shit flying at your face, it's not something you want to see after breakfast. Also the Port-O Potty scene is fucked up. There is shit in there. Lots and lots of shit.

:omg: