Football League Championship 2010/11 Official Thread

Rex Grossman

I don't think Camp needed to commit, we were pressing very well. A lot better than we've ever been in the playoffs, but still not enough. Another year in the Championship, hopefully we can push for an automatic spot next year, it's the only way we'll go up. A couple of new faces would do me, but i'd like to see a new manager if I'm honest.

That's heartbreaking for Forest fans. Another year in the Championship. It'll be interesting if Cardiff get through; interesting in terms of how much the police bill is going to cost for that final over a bank holiday weekend.

I think Swansea have been quality for years though and they're a joy to watch. Under Martinez, they were really hard to beat and didn't score that many goals... they're really good now.

Big Commiserations to the Forest fans. Congrats to the Swansea fans (through gritted teeth).

Enjoy tomorrows game to see if you get a friendly day out at wembley or the warzone.

I'm off to do this until tomorrow night - :omg::o:wacko:

That's heartbreaking for Forest fans. Another year in the Championship. It'll be interesting if Cardiff get through; interesting in terms of how much the police bill is going to cost for that final over a bank holiday weekend.

I think Swansea have been quality for years though and they're a joy to watch. Under Martinez, they were really hard to beat and didn't score that many goals... they're really good now.

Mail headline - Welsh scum rob frontline soldiers of equipment and people die of cancer due to football match in league they shouldn't be in.

Calmed down now. I was shaking like a shitting dog for the last 10 minutes or so. So close. Was sulking so went to Londis and bought a load of beer and a £5 scratchcard. A big win on one of these will lift me out of the post-loss funk.

Still, Swansea deserved it (just about). They've got some talent on that team, play football the right way and I hope they go up in the end.

Hopefully Forest can keep Moussi and Earnshaw, get rid of a bit of the dead weights and invest in two or three excellent players. A star striker, a creative midfielder, a decent winger and a left-back, some cover at centre-back would be nice. I've heard we might go back for Siphiwe Tshabalala and Jonathan Parr, from what I've seen and heard of them both, that'd be a good start.

Calmed down now. I was shaking like a shitting dog for the last 10 minutes or so. So close. Was sulking so went to Londis and bought a load of beer and a £5 scratchcard. A big win on one of these will lift me out of the post-loss funk.

Let us know how you get on with the scratch card.

DeadRussian?

DeadRussian?

are you there DeadRussian?

Erm, hello?

DeadRussian?

What was that gunshot sound DeadRussian?

DeadRussian?

Still, Swansea deserved it (just about). They've got some talent on that team, play football the right way and I hope they go up in the end.

Hopefully Forest can keep Moussi and Earnshaw, get rid of a bit of the dead weights and invest in two or three excellent players. A star striker, a creative midfielder, a decent winger and a left-back, some cover at centre-back would be nice. I've heard we might go back for Siphiwe Tshabalala and Jonathan Parr, from what I've seen and heard of them both, that'd be a good start.

Forests team is very very nearly there. It'll take only a small amount of tweaking and I think you'll go up next season. On other matters I think tomorrows game will be another turged peice of crap like the first was. I cannot see it topping tonights game for excitement.

A few of my mates and I have been talking and we're probably decided that if Reading win tomorrow we'll be making the trip to Wembley but if Cardiff progress we'll probably avoid London completely and watch the game from the safety of a local pub.

A few of my mates and I have been talking and we're probably decided that if Reading win tomorrow we'll be making the trip to Wembley but if Cardiff progress we'll probably avoid London completely and watch the game from the safety of a local pub.

I think at the moment if everyone who says they won't go from both teams doesn't go then Wembley will be half full.

Be interesting to see what ticket, travel, drinking arangements are made if it does happen.

Oh for teleporters - make life a lot easier.

Genuine shame if people are robbed of a wembley trip due to the pisshead idiots who will kick off, but I understand why its not worht the hassle.

I'll go, because I can't bear to miss the possible win after the last few years of last game disapointment.

Still, we;ve got to win tomorrow first - no idea what Cardiff will turn up.

Ah, the newfound optimism that comes with a new thread...

Anyway, this isn't good for you Swans:

Rodgers 'offered' Swansea job

It's clear what a bad job he did at Reading, how do these people get offers?

Just stumbled on this accidentally - I thought exactly the same at the time!!!!

I'm convinced now that we will win tonight - not sure if I'm being positive or not now.

That was the best night of football ever. I'm not entirely sure we deserved it as Forest hit the woodwork three times but I think we played ok. I'm hoping Reading win tonight, purely because an all Welsh final would be too much to cope with.

That was the best night of football ever. I'm not entirely sure we deserved it as Forest hit the woodwork three times but I think we played ok. I'm hoping Reading win tonight, purely because an all Welsh final would be too much to cope with.

Would you go?

Fully agree matey, it was a fantastic game and a shame it wasnt the final. Hope you do well in the final :)

It was a brilliant game in fairness, Forest gave it a good go, and were unlucky to a certain extent..

You Welsh lot are drama queens, stabbed? Keep yourself to yourself and you will be fine, don't miss a game as big as this because some idiots will be wanting to kick lumps out of each other.

Was so gutted last night. Almost not sure I've been more gutted than that, don't know why.. there's been worse... was shaking for the whole game... uncontrollably making a tit of myself in a pub on my own where most people were trying to sit and have a quiet drink.. but what can you do...

In the cold light of day, I think Swansea deserved it. Hit the woodwork twice to our three times but missed a host of other chances.. that free header in the 2nd half.. amazing... I could see us getting 2 back at half time but couldn't see us not shipping some more ourselves. Really awful defending at times. Extra-time would have just prolonged the pain. That 2nd half performance filled me with pride though, unbelievable scenes.

Big congrats to Swansea, would put a lot of money on you being in the Premiership next season if I was a betting man...

Fucking football.

Well what ever happens tonight at Cardiff, we have had a great season at Reading by getting into the play offs. Considering we sold our best and possibly the league's best player in August to finish where we have is pretty impressive stuff.

I just hope if we dont go up the money we make from selling Long and Kebe will actually go back into the club instead of going straight into our chairman's pocket like the £7 million we made from selling Sigurdsson.