Wii Party

The Sarge

We really enjoyed this, played the boat balance and the wheel of fortune type thing. Plenty of variety and it moves along at a fair old pace. Really enjoyed the Zombie tag style mini-game. It doesn't do much new, but what it does do shows up all other mini-game style things (not that that's tough if you've played rubbish like New Carnival Games)

We played the board game section at the weekend, and had I gone straight for that when I first played I think I would have been disappointed because we ran into some really awful mini-games. Weird because the other week they were all such a good laugh, I think we just ran into some bad luck. The board game section works quite well but the problem we had was that one player took two goes, landed on a certain square and got transported to about 10 squares from the end :D But that's no different to any normal board game.

The Mii Swap game is a lot of laughs as well but can drag on a bit. We only play with two players (myself and the wife helping our 3 years old) but I imagine with four human players it'd be a lot more fun.

We played the board game section at the weekend, and had I gone straight for that when I first played I think I would have been disappointed because we ran into some really awful mini-games. Weird because the other week they were all such a good laugh, I think we just ran into some bad luck. The board game section works quite well but the problem we had was that one player took two goes, landed on a certain square and got transported to about 10 squares from the end :D But that's no different to any normal board game.

The Mii Swap game is a lot of laughs as well but can drag on a bit. We only play with two players (myself and the wife helping our 3 years old) but I imagine with four human players it'd be a lot more fun.

Are you not... ? :o

• 3 weeks later...

The board game in this can be evil at times - bloody spiky ball :angry:

Through this game, I've inadvertently taught my 3 year old to actively wish for and laugh at the misfortune of others. She's taken to chanting "vol-ca-no, vol-ca-no!" when other players are spinning the dice to determine their fate and laughing at anyone who ends up in the volcano.

• 3 weeks later...