FIFA 11

Bleeders

I don't have a use for them. I like to be the plucky underdog generally. The highest rated player that I have is an 82 I think, but I have over 100 between 75 and 80. The cost is disproportionate to the quality for gold players. Most 75 - 78 rated gold players (apart form rare ones) can be picked up for 250 coins. Most 78 - 80 for 300. Then it starts ramping up incredibly. Hit 84 (outfield players) and you are looking at tens of thousands. Hit 86 and upwards and you are into the hundreds of thousands.

An 80 rated team with 100 chem and top morale, fitness will easily outplay an 86 rated team with low chem, fitness and morale.

Great, thanks.

Can you get players fit by any other means or just by using fitness cards?

Great, thanks.

Can you get players fit by any other means or just by using fitness cards?

Stick them on the bench or reserves for a match should recover fitness. Don't ever use fitness cards, they sell well, every bronze fitness card I get gets stuck on the auctions and will sell within the hour for 200-250 coins. The squad bronze fitness cards will sell for 500 -1500 coins.

For example, my Allsvenskan squad has around 40 players in it so I can rotate players in and out without significantly harming my chemistry. I use morale cards to keep their morale up. Morale cards don't sell on the auctions so I use them up on my squads. The benefit is massive. It is one of those bizarre things that fitness cards sell but morale ones don't even though morale can only be boosted through cards (apart from winning matches and playing well of course). Morale is hit so hard by losing too so keeping it up is vital.

Stick them on the bench or reserves for a match should recover fitness. Don't ever use fitness cards, they sell well, every bronze fitness card I get gets stuck on the auctions and will sell within the hour for 200-250 coins. The squad bronze fitness cards will sell for 500 -1500 coins.

For example, my Allsvenskan squad has around 40 players in it so I can rotate players in and out without significantly harming my chemistry. I use morale cards to keep their morale up. Morale cards don't sell on the auctions so I use them up on my squads. The benefit is massive. It is one of those bizarre things that fitness cards sell but morale ones don't even though morale can only be boosted through cards (apart from winning matches and playing well of course). Morale is hit so hard by losing too so keeping it up is vital.

Many thanks!

UT:

I think I have the fastest Bronze player in the game. I can't be sure but I have over 500 bronze players now and he has 82 Speed which I think is the highest that I have. His name is Zielinski I think. Plays in the Bundesliga 2 and is a LF. I did a search for him on the auctions and couldn't find another one for sale.

64 rated, Bronze 'Marvell Wynne' has a speed of 92, a USA RB who plays for the 'Colarado Rapids' I think.

64 rated, Bronze 'Marvell Wynne' has a speed of 92, a USA RB who plays for the 'Colarado Rapids' I think.

Cheers, I'll see if I have him later. 92! for a bronze player. I bet he fetches a fair packet. One of the quickest players in the game regardless of overall rating. The rest of his stats must be shit to be that quick but only be rated 64 overall.

I got home and immediately looked to see if I had him (which I don't) and then went straight to search for him. For was on the auctions with 8 minutes remaining at 500 coins.

I rubbed my hands with glee. 2 minutes to go and still 500 coins. But have no fear it eventually ended at:

21650!!

I'll get him another day.

In the mean time I opened another couple of Bronze packs and got a new fastest player. A 56 rated Israeli RF who as 83 pace.

I can now play a front 3 with 82-81-83 speed.

I've got Aberdeen badge

Inverness cally badge

Kily home kit

St. johnston home and away

St. Mirren badge

If you want any of those let me know.

Thanks mate, but its the Celtic kit/badge I am after. Even if I could see one for sale at a ridiculous price it would at least give me something to aspire to, but I cant see any. If anyone has it I would be able to trade Arsenal or Spurs kits for it.

Pah, I'm getting sick of this now. So many games I work bloody hard playing as Boca (3.5) versus a 5 star team just to see the game chucked away by some ridiculous pass choice or bizarre defensive error. It's fucking annoying when it's not your fault.

That's what I'm trying to do. Before the ball is hit I sit there continually pressing the bumper, and it just cycles between midgets, ignoring the three guys I've got who can actually head a ball. Using the right thumbstick to select the player doesn't help, as there are about 8 players within five metres of each other.

On the rare occasion I actually get it to give me one of the players I want, inevitably my opponent goes and changes kicker and I'm back controlling fucking Clichy again. It's seriously annoying, and was exactly the same on 10, only the problem is worse now because headers from corners are much more dangerous.

Oh God yes. This drives me fecking crazy. Conceeding a corner is almost worse than conceeding a penalty for me (see above playing as Boca against Madrid, Barca, Chelsea etc etc). I always end up desperately trying to get the right man.

Same with defending. I can see what's coming and try to get the right man to cut it off only for it to move to the wrong player and often the players kinda stop then start and I'm fecked.

Also annoying, and shit, when you play a ball and the player it clearly should be going to seems to want to ignore the ball completely and run off somewhere else. Instead a player in amongst the opposition decides he wants it.

FFfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I just wish I could say that I won't be on it again tonight. I know I will and I know I'll pick Boca and I know the person I come up against won't stick with 'their' team but will cycle through to one of the 5 star teams. I know I'll work hard, Palermo will nick one, and then something stupid will happen at the back and I'll be flinging the pad across the room.

I just wish I could say that I won't be on it again tonight. I know I will and I know I'll pick Boca and I know the person I come up against won't stick with 'their' team but will cycle through to one of the 5 star teams. I know I'll work hard, Palermo will nick one, and then something stupid will happen at the back and I'll be flinging the pad across the room.

Benito still speaks for me.

spending some time on ultimate team, was about to buy anfield for 300 coins then some little prick "sniped" me and it didnt make the counter go back up at all so i missed out.

trying to build a gold squad, so far i've got

--------------------------Howard (82)

-----Pospech (73) K. Toure (84) Van Dooren (65) Zarabi (58)

------------Fernandes (76) Meireles (80) Motta (81)

------------Quaresma (80) Nihat (80) Turan(82)

still got a bronze & 2 silver in there but i'm working on it. :D also want to replace howard and i have a bid on raul meireles to go behind quaresma to get some chemistry going (hence the two turkish fowards! they're all green linked though, i guess quaresma likes nihat, so do i considering he was real cheap with 24 games on his contract!)

edited: had fernandes already and got meireles, moved motta

The only online tournament I'm yet to win the is 5 star final one and that's because I can't enter. I can't make a 5 star team. The highest I can get to is 81.

Anyone know where 5 star starts? Is 85?

Looks like I will have to dip into the transfer market. I've got 40k in the bank so a bit to play with. I've got about 1100 players in total now.

Thanks to the static interface, and the amount of time you spend in menus on Ultimate Team, I now have some lovely screen burn on my plasma. Gonna have to give it a break for a while. Other people seem to have been reporting the same problem.

A couple of questions about Ultimate Team:

1. Is there somewhere I can see all players in My Club without filtering down by country/league/team? I want to send multiple to my trade pile, and it seems to take forever.

2. I lose pretty much every online tournament game. Playing against teams with almost maximum chemistry with my 50-odd chemistry gold team seems to result in my players seemingly losing their ability to pass and dribble. Am I just imagining this, or does it adjust my team's abilities based on the quality of the opposition? My team is 81-rated. I'm yet to come up against anyone equivalent or with a lower rating.

Thanks to the static interface, and the amount of time you spend in menus on Ultimate Team, I now have some lovely screen burn on my plasma. Gonna have to give it a break for a while. Other people seem to have been reporting the same problem.

A couple of questions about Ultimate Team:

1. Is there somewhere I can see all players in My Club without filtering down by country/league/team? I want to send multiple to my trade pile, and it seems to take forever.

2. I lose pretty much every online tournament game. Playing against teams with almost maximum chemistry with my 50-odd chemistry gold team seems to result in my players seemingly losing their ability to pass and dribble. Am I just imagining this, or does it adjust my team's abilities based on the quality of the opposition? My team is 81-rated. I'm yet to come up against anyone equivalent or with a lower rating.

It will if there are multiple rated teams available. So you are much better off going for a high chem, morale, fitness side with a lower overall rating than a high rating side with low chem, morale, fitness. If there are only a few people playing the tourney you will get matched with whoever is available.

This relates to what I said earlier about not being able to make a 5 star team. I think I could but it would have shit chem so that's why I say I 'can't'.

I have the screen burn issue bad too.

I think I have just made my 5 star team after picking up Bastos on buy it now for 200 coins! I was weak at LM so that should bump me up enough.

It wasn't quite enough but I bought a super jumbo gold pack and got Ashley Cole in it. Slotted him in at left back and bingo, 5 stars.