Motorstorm Apocalypse

Moz

I have the Hong Kong version of this game.Am I right in thinking that any DLC brought of the UK PSN wont work with this version?

What's the product code on the spine of the case? e.g. the UK version is BCES01104

Nice pics Fatsam.. Need to post a few more, just too addicted to the Hardcore events at the mo.. Really tough, but oh so rewarding when you nail them!

Cheers man.

Eagle eyes will spot Alcatraz a prisonish looking island in the fourth picture. The location of the future free tracks.

I've been playing a lot of hardcore too. Up to 45% completion. It's pretty bloody hardcore isn't it? Although the game usually lets you cock up a couple of times as long as you are motoring the rest of the time. I've been playing a track in time attack to get good at it, find the optimal route, and then tackle it in hardcore. And the familiarity with the tracks was also starting to pay off for me online last night. :)

I'm enjoying online more and more. The impact of the destruction is lost a little because stuff can't be tailored to go off at the right time for everybody, but what you are left with is really intense, precise, super fast arcade racing on some wonderfully designed courses.

What's the product code on the spine of the case? e.g. the UK version is BCES01104

It says BCAS20160 .Looked at getting the car on PSN but the product codes did not match up which made me ask.

I got the game of ebay from a Hong Kong seller as I could not wait.I take it the game has not released over there as there is no DLC on the Hong Kong PSN.

Online has been fine playing against Euros but am I stuffed when it comes to DLC.

One day I will learn.

I've been playing a track in time attack to get good at it, find the optimal route, and then tackle it in hardcore. And the familiarity with the tracks was also starting to pay off for me online last night. :)

This is a very good tip... I dived online for the first time the other night after playing the Hardcore Festival all week, and absolutely destroyed the opposition (even some lvl 25-30 guys). Its nice going in as a Lvl1 having everyone attempt to bet against you and then just pull a win out the bag :D

Also just had an update, any idea what its for? Have I missed a post about it? ..Rushy?

Just a small update. Here are the details from our community manager @Phenom_evolution

An update to the game is due to be released today (April 15th) to change the Game Save Data process, separating your Game Save and Time Attack ghost data.

When you successfully download the Game Update, your game will take a short while to convert your Game Save accordingly.

Also included in this update are further improvements to online play stability, specifically addressing issues causing "dead games" and errors when joining games.

Finally, for this update, Festival Eliminator event records will no longer filter through into Hardcore Festival leaderboards. Any remaining erroneous leaderboard records will be investigated and removed in due course.

Cheers Rushy

Leaderboards have been screwing up a bit tonight.. Set a few good times in the Hardcore Festival and they haven't registered :(

I think the servers have had some downtime tonight. Keep an eye on the globe type thing in the bottom left of the GUI (or as we call it the 'sponge') and if there is a strike through through it then the servers aren't active. They should of course be active 24/7 so we're investigating tonight's downtime. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Bargainous!

Seriously if you like the others in the series you can't go wrong with this.. Yes it seems a bit hectic at first but once it clicks it's a fantastic racer!

Also, another cracking set of pics Alan. Love the Windy one! It's interesting to see different peoples takes on the same scenes.

Right it's beat me (temporarily)... How the hell do you reach the target time on "pier pressure" Hardcore event?

I did 4 flawless laps on what I assume is the optimal route, which put me in the top 100 on the leaderboard but was still 8 seconds off target!

I think I'm losing time on one of the hairpin turns but can't work out the best way to approach it... hmmm

Oh and I saw mention earlier in the thread about accessing ghost data from the leaderboards... How do you do that? :unsure:

Jump into Time Attack select pier pressure and you'll be able to select the ghosts you want to download :)