rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Loz Boz

Sketchbook Exchange TU!

I'm a bit concerned that the sketchbook I bought might be a bit big. I mean, it'll still go through a letter box easily enough, but it's a fair bit bigger than the one I received the other day. I should've asked first, really.

I have to apologise in advance for the crapness of whatever I put in. I should have started sketching and stuff for a few months first. Not done anything in years. I'm hoping this will kick start my creativity.

Got my book today, Sabreman. Love it! :blink: Great theme too. So many ideas... *head asplode*

And yeah, love that Flickr page. More people join, plzzzzzz. God damn, I've missed this.

I've joined! Still waiting for confirmation and it's been HOURS now... :)

In other news I've had to stop drawing in the pad I was sent now... :omg: Wanted to leave a couple of pages for others to play with.

I've joined! Still waiting for confirmation and it's been HOURS now... :)

In other news I've had to stop drawing in the pad I was sent now... :omg: Wanted to leave a couple of pages for others to play with.

So...do we just do one drawing in these pads, or can you do more if you want?

My pad is huge so everyone can take up as much space as they want.

Hurrah! Stuff added to the pad thread flickr thing :omg: I didn't want to post too much so it's details of the pics I've drawn rather than the whole thing so it's sort of a semi-spoiler...

My pad is huge so everyone can take up as much space as they want.

I stopped at 6 pages/12 sides :omg: Mainly because I needed to stop drawing and do boring stuff like teach and paperwork and less fun things like that... (although I do like teaching that said - I just prefer noodling around in sketchpads...)

I bought a smaller book, knocked something together on the first page and it's off on its sweet voyage, or at least it should be. The lady in the post office gave me a funny look when I rolled in about thirty seconds before closing.

Sketchbook received from Andross.

:(

Amaze!!!

Shush!! You must be having a larf. For the record, your art is fucking amaze. I got my old sketchbook back the other day (thanks Loop!) and your winged creature/air balloon were easily the best thing in it (no offence everyone else!) Mad skillz fo' sho'. :lol:

As it took some people a while to post out their sketchbooks initially, could we perhaps delay sending out for another week?

Just for this first round of sketching?

I'd be much more comfortable in not having such a tight deadline approaching, as I only got my book a couple of days ago.

Just a thought, if not I won't hold up the passing on of the sketchbook to the next person, I just know I'll be disappointed with my effort.

minkee don't be a meanie.

I posted my book on the 21st but didn't receive a sketchbook back until the 29th.

That's at least 7days.

I'm not advocating it beyond this initial exchange, but the first swap was badly managed, this would rectify it.

Have you not received a book yet cleandemon? :0

I'm not advocating it beyond this initial exchange, but the first swap was badly managed, this would rectify it.

Yeah hi, hello, excuse me.

It wasn't badly managed. People didn't send the books on when they were supposed to. Don't insult me.

Couk, you're getting your knickers in a twist.

I meant the first swap of this exchange was badly managed, hence why everything in my post was in relation to this swap now, and adding on extra time for people to send things on.

Calm down dear.

Couk, you're getting your knickers in a twist.

I meant the first swap of this exchange was badly managed, hence why everything in my post was in relation to this swap now, and adding on extra time for people to send things on.

Calm down dear.

NEVER