rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Loz Boz

Sketchbook Exchange TU!

Welcome to the prep. phase of the Sketchbook Exchange 2.

Everybody has been PM'd now, so you all need to get sending PRONTO so we can get the second exchange done by JULY 5TH.

Make sure you write your theme, and your address, clearly in the book so if it goes tits, which is won't OBV. that it can be sent back.

Return addresses on your envelopes too!

Mum out, like Despin

::.

Can I join in too? I'm normally the last person picked and get stuck on the side which has no other choices left so feel free to suggest another thread for me to go to instead just in case :(

Also have the rules changed from the last time at all?

Secondly, should we post up the themes of the sketchbooks here, to avoid there being a duplicate, or are we leaving it as a surprise?

Also, would an a4 sketchbook be too large? I was thinking of purchasing one, working out the second class postage for sending it out, and putting stamps inside the sketchbook to last for 12 journeys, so people wouldn't be penalised for sending a larger sketchbook.

A4 is probs too big.

A5-ish is about the right size.

Don't need to post up themes, it's mainly about what you want to receive in your book at the end. Whatever you will be happy to get back is fine, even if it ends up duplicated.

NEED MORE ADDRESSES GUYS!

Got just 3 so far! Don't be shit at the first hurdle!

This might be a silly question, but is everyone on facebook?

If Loz set up a facebook page, we could all be invited as members, keep the group private, and if we need to communicate we can send a message to all members.

Tis a good plan. I am so that'd be an easy avenue for me to hopefully keep up with tricks (had missed the changing of the text in the first post until Loz mentioned it below for example).