Nintendo Wii

Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3

Oops!

Nintendo DS

Rooms: The Main Building

Space Shuttle Mission Simulator

I kind of want this.

DarkStar One: Broken Alliance

A quick look around suggests this is a fair enough conversion, but the PC original left a lot to be desired. Well made but a bit charmless and samey. Might be worth a look for the truly abominable voice acting.

I kind of want this.

A quick look around suggests this is a fair enough conversion, but the PC original left a lot to be desired. Well made but a bit charmless and samey. Might be worth a look for the truly abominable voice acting.

I bought the original on PC an age ago and never got around to playing it, so I'm curious about this mainly because there is little else in the genre (and certainly not on consoles). May take a look (or rent it for a week first).

I bought the original on PC an age ago and never got around to playing it, so I'm curious about this mainly because there is little else in the genre (and certainly not on consoles). May take a look (or rent it for a week first).

I played the original, it was okay. Is this new one a different game or a souped-up port?