A Serbian Film - Retired Adult film star does one last job

Goose

I have a 2 year old Son and 6 year old daughter.

When you have kids you become hyper sensitive to child abuse.

Obviously all normal people are sensitive on the subject but when you have your own kids it i majorly intensified.

This is one film I wish I never watched. It's really effected me and to be honest I feel pretty sick.

I wish I could relive the past 2 hours of my life.

This was passed by BBFC and Centipede 2 wasn't! My god how bad is C2 actually going to be!

And the end scene! It did nothing but piss me off!

I've got an 18 year old daughter. I don't think the obvious scenes were anymore disturbing to me because I have a child.

She's seen it and thought it was a good movie.

And that was the uncut version. If you've seen the legit version then it's been cut quite a lot.

I've got an 18 year old daughter. I don't think the obvious scenes were anymore disturbing to me because I have a child.

She's seen it and thought it was a good movie.

And that was the uncut version. If you've seen the legit version then it's been cut quite a lot.

Nah I watched the uncut version.

It is hard for me to say whether I thought it was good or not.

Put it this way I couldn't turn it off. I watched the whole film.

It just disturbed me. Maybe that's the intention of the film producer.

I could put up with the majority of the film without battering an eyelid but the buggery bit really shocked me.

I don't think that scene was needed or brought anything to the film other than a shock factor.

Nah I watched the uncut version.

Right. I assumed because you mentioned the BBFC passing it you'd seen the UK version. My mistake.

Davros Sock Drawer said it upset him just from hearing what happens in it. He doesn't have children.

Parts of it are shocking but I thought it was a good film.

Right. I assumed because you mentioned the BBFC passing it you'd seen the UK version. My mistake.

Davros Sock Drawer said it upset him just from hearing what happens in it. He doesn't have children.

Parts of it are shocking but I thought it was a good film.

On reflection it probabley was a good film.

I didnt realise the bbfc version was cut from what I watched from a torrent download.

It maybe a little pathetic as deep down I know it was only a film and the child within the film is unharmed, however it really touched a nerve.

I bet I have fucking dreams about the film tonight! I should learn not to watch stuff like this. I watched NEDS the other night and dreamt about cutting up my nextdoor neighbour!

On reflection it probabley was a good film.

I didnt realise the bbfc version was cut from what I watched from a torrent download.

It maybe a little pathetic as deep down I know it was only a film and the child within the film is unharmed, however it really touched a nerve.

It was cut quite a lot apparently. I don't think it's pathetic to be affected by it. It does affect people differently.

My daughter's boyfriend watched it and thought it was a load of rubbish. I think he thought it was a bit too much but didn't want to admit it.

I'm gonna rent the cut version and watch them back to back and see for myself what the differences are.

I wanted to post an amazing rebuttal to the absurdity of this post, but I can't. Just don't do this, man. Why in the fucking hell would you do this.

You're planning this! You could be reading a book instead, or something!

I wanted to post an amazing rebuttal to the absurdity of this post, but I can't.

Do it if you want. I won't read it till this evening. I'll probably want to reply.

Just don't do this, man. Why in the fucking hell would you do this.

I want to see what the BBFC think they're protecting me from. I'm not the only person that thinks I should be able to decide what I choose to watch.

It makes me sad that someone at the BBFC had to type this up

In some scenes Milos witnesses, or is forced to witness, acts of sexual violence, including the suggestion that a new born baby is being raped. In the cut version, the rape of the baby occurs entirely offscreen, implied only by the sounds of the baby crying and by the reactions of the onlooking Milos and Vukmir. Although all clear shots of the baby being raped have been cut by the BBFC, it is worth noting that the film makers used a prosthetic model during the filming of this scene and that no real baby was harmed

Just read a user review of this on LOVEFiLM and they gave it half a star:

Vile and pointless. I only watched about 12 minutes, but you could see the direction the film was heading.

A tip for he future. When a friend recommends a film on the strength that its horror, read the reviews and details prior to adding to the rental list. And avoid the friend in future

At least watch all of it before you criticise it. :facepalm:

I can't even remember anything in particular happening in the first 12 minutes.

I haven't seen the film, but despite being generally very anti-censorship, I'm not unhappy about this being cut (indeed from the sound of it, it would have been simpler to ban the film entirely).

Why not ban everything that might offend someone?

Look at The Exorcist when it came out. People were physically sick and fainted.

I know people that were so disgusted by the thought of the first Human Centipede film that they didn't watch it. That turned out to be a massive disappointment on all levels.