A Serbian Film - Retired Adult film star does one last job

Goose

Watched this with some mates my tonight and let the kids sit in and watch after I'd promised them a treat. Charlie cried a couple of times, I honestly didn't know where to look, so embarassing. Now my mates think he's gay and I couldn't feel more ashamed. Lesson - don't let your kids watch it (unless your mates aren't there).

soooooo tempted to watch this. I mean, it IS a proper film isn't it? or is like the human centipede where it's just 'ewwww gross lol!'. According to some rotten tomato reviews it's suppose to have a good screenplay and acting.

soooooo tempted to watch this. I mean, it IS a proper film isn't it? or is like the human centipede where it's just 'ewwww gross lol!'. According to some rotten tomato reviews it's suppose to have a good screenplay and acting.

It is well made, actually, not some grubby little B/Z movie nonsense. A goodish bit of very dark humour as well, imo.

The idea behind the brutality of this film is its kind of an allegory of what happened to Serbia. Hence the name. That's why it's a brutal as they could imagine because pretty fucking brutal things happened to Serbia a decade or so ago.

It's not just brutal for the sake of it.

The idea behind the brutality of this film is its kind of an allegory of what happened to Serbia. Hence the name. That's why it's a brutal as they could imagine because pretty fucking brutal things happened to Serbia a decade or so ago.

It's not just brutal for the sake of it.

There's an exhibition down on the South Bank that illustrates quite well what happened to Serbia, and what Serbia did to the Bosnians without having to make a whole film with allegories to the facts. I would imagine that a film directly about these things would serve them better.

"Hey, lads, how about we symbolise the rape of a nation by having a man rape an innocent baby!?"

"Yeah! Great! And then afterwards he can shit in the mothers mouth and slap her about a bit!"

"Awesome! And for the finale we can bring in a horse with razorblades sewn onto it's cock!"

"Justice for Serbia!"